Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

Would that be the thread you actively participated in? Oh yes it would. Hilarious.

My thread was created as a way of stopping this thread being turned into a circus. After all, it was just an irrational rage gripe, nothing more nothing less, respond to that how you will. Yawn yawn yawn. Do you just sit around waiting for me to post on the forum? Exciting evening you must be having.

Louisa.

How you enjoying hijacking irrational rage then Seabag? Or is this a demonstration of your irrational rage? Either way, it's entertaining- if you happen to enjoy sitting in an enclosed garden counting individual blades of grass.

Drivel eh? Surely that is the point of an irrational rage is it not? Or am I just being victimised here because I happen to be me? Lovely bottle of Merlot I'm enjoying this evening, and it's from lidl. nice way to spend an evening after weeks away from the forum, to come back and be greeted by you who clearly sits on here all day every day waiting for my next nugget. I should start a fan club.

Louisa.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...