Looking to start a band

Will_i_am

I'm the tenth William

I wouldn't want to piss on your pommes frites, old thing, but I think there's a been a few more than that.

Reminds me of the old Douglas-Home put-down of Harold Wilson, the one amusing thing the skull-headed reactionary old codger ever did in his life.

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Will_i_am Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Need a guitarist?

> >

> > Don't break my heart again... please...

>

>

> Sorry, not really! Maybe a bassist tho.

Maybe?

Hmm, maybe I could lose a couple of strings, I used to quite enjoy playing a bit of bass. I'm also not bad on drums, but there's no way I'm investing in a kit at the moment. What sort of stuff are you playing?

Will_i_am Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I had you down as a girl Hona. Whoops. :)

>

> Brazillian Speed-Grime is so last year.

Me a girl? Brazilian speed-grime 'so last year'?

Even if I was the former because of the latter I'd spurn you on the grounds of not being a hep cat.

So you are THE voice of the forum. Right......Sorry but I defend my right to post and not be censored by you. Jeremy. If you dont like it dont read it and dont reply. Simple as. Same applies to you Bob . Maybe that sock would be better placed somewhere else. No one is forcing you on here are they ? So if you dont want to read it why not slither away. Bob