Looking for a kitten

Neus.24

Hi everyone!

I'm posting here because I'd like to adopt a kitten.

I don't like to pay for an animal. In that case I'll pay for a pet in an animal charity. But first I'd like to ask if anyone knows about someone who has kittens and is looking for a home for them.

Thank you very much!

Neus.24 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi everyone!

> I'm posting here because I'd like to adopt a

> kitten.

>

> I don't like to pay for an animal. In that case

> I'll pay for a pet in an animal charity. But first

> I'd like to ask if anyone knows about someone who

> has kittens and is looking for a home for them.

>

> Thank you very much!

I agree with you about the not paying money for a kitteh but it may be 'ok' to part with a little bit of cash. At times when 'buying' a kitten from a family whose not yet spayed kitty got knocked up are vet visits, vaccines, and covering the costs of some food.

Celia Hammond Animal Trust in Lewisham. They probably won't want to home a single kitten though, they normally house them in pairs or a single kitten with the mother. But they have plenty of cats and kittens needing good homes, unfortunately.

Celia Hammond are where our lovely sisters came from, they love each others company and I think it's great how the charity focus on rehousing pairs. Cats are so much happier living with a sibling, from eXperience.

Always best to give a home to rescue cats than from people who may well be breeding for profit imho.

I found a wing in the kitchen yesterday and my fat, smug looking cat asleep on the stairs. It wouldn't/couldn't tackle a full grown crow or a jay of course, it would get its hairy arse kicked, and that I would pay to see. No, it murders fledglings and then parades around the place like a courageous hunter.

Don't do it

steveo Wrote:

> I found a wing in the kitchen yesterday and my

> fat, smug looking cat asleep on the stairs. It

> wouldn't/couldn't tackle a full grown crow or a

> jay of course, it would get its hairy arse kicked,

> and that I would pay to see. No, it murders

> fledglings and then parades around the place like

> a courageous hunter.

>

> Don't do it

As much as I love my two cats I agree that they can be right pieces of s**t. They see a fly they tear the house down. Couple of little mice came in, they got shredded to bits. Then this big a** spider showed up in the bath. So I did what any many would do, I went to fetch the cats. First one jumped right out. The second cat looked at the spider, walked up to it, sniffed it, looked back at me, meowed 'nope' and jumped out ouf the tub.

Jeremy Wrote:

> root - it's about the right tool for the right

> job. Hoover for spiders, cat for mice.

Fair observation. Suppose the cats make themselves scarce as soon as they hear the vacuum cleaner as they fear there's a 12 inch arachnid thirsty for feline blood lurking around the house. :D