i'm betrothed

mockney piers

I was thinking about Ukraine, but if it's anything like the Baltic islands, word will get round very quickly, and within a very short space of time, it will be full of absolute w@nkers from England ruining the place, and making them all hate us!

Believe me, when I went to Vilnius, it was a lovely friendly plae with barely any brits, and I always planned on returning for a proper break, as it was beautiful! However, a mate went last year, and it is unrecognisable! Full of British stag parties, and very (understandably) resentful locals! :(

Yeah, when mrs mockers an I went to estonia we went during the week and people were incredibly friendly, by thursday night though we were being treated with suspicion (being a couple really should give the game away that it wasn't a stag do but hey).

We got the bus to Russia friday afternoon and we could already see them all rolling up and i felt so sorry for the locals.

It really really does make you ashamed to be a brit! When I was in Amsterdam a few weeks back, I was so glad my cousin had the local knowledge to take us off the beaten track, because every group of English lads I saw just made my hang my head!

As you know I lived there for a year, the first 3 months in the barbizon palace on zeedijk which is basically in the red light district.

I can assure you it's not just the English who should hang their head in shame (or more commonly to puke up, or stare at their bits as they piss against a wall). Every member of the British Isles was well represented. In fact the worst behaved were usually clad in a Celtic shirt. That's not a scientific observation just a very experienced anecdotal one.