gay girlies

badger

Hi Nik, I do alternate shifts, one week lates, one week earlies but always work up to 8pm on a Weds (youth mentoring). Therefore I will be on earlies again next week. It would be great to finally meet some of you all. I did check out ED on Facebook but didnt recognise any names... I am Giddy Gecko on there too so alas you can find me & laugh at me cool pic.

Cheers GG x

Welcome back Nikster!!! Glad to hear the hols were good.

Okay -

I can do (M) 11th or (F) 15th next week. My vote is for Monday evening (11th) at 7pm at The Rye. Any good?

I'm on facebook 2. Giddy I'll send you an invite - this way hopefully we'll recognise each other rather than wander around the pub aimlessly... :)

hmmmmmmm thats odd maybe I exist under my real name although I changed my screen name to giddy gecko..... try Liz Ray-Dobson, still waiting for your invite on face, although if you see my pic there I am bodyboarding in Australia & I have no intentions of wearing a wet suit to the pub or bringing my board. Monday night is good for me @ The Rye, so hopefully see you all there.

Cheers GG xx

Haven't heard that one before. :-S I assume the boyz didn't get their act together to go last night in my and GG's absence so no - I don't think there was a meet-up last night.

The Rye, Monday 11th, 7pm - are you going to drop by? How will we recognise you?

I am now struck by a flu like bug but seeing the Dr 2moro who will hopefully give me loads of drugs to make me human again then I will be able to come & out play on Monday, I will not however be wearing a wetsuit & carrying a bodyboard as per my facebook piccy. Jeans with smart casual shirt, short darm semi spiked hair & bags under my eyes, that will be me.

Cheers GG

OOoh!

I finished work early today and ended up having a deink with Mumra and some work mates in the Rye Hotel which led me to thinking should I reserve an area for Monday.....I did by the way, so there will be a space from 7pm reserved for Rainbow drinks (thought it might help us recognise each other!)

See you Monday and enjoy the sunshine,

Nikster x