Has anyone else heard the fireworks at 10.45 tonight?

A

The fireworks provided a welcome distraction for my 2.5 year old son, who was wide awake suffering from the chicken pox scratching himself to pieces! We were able to see them from our loft and enjoyed the show. My little girl slept right through them.

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> HeidiHi Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> 9pm should be the

> > cut off line,

>

> It isn't even dark at 9pm.

>

> A disadvantage when it comes to watching

> fireworks.

Ahhh so it is not! Just noticed it is still light out! Oh well, no fireworks then?! Just kidding, I don't mind them usually, just not on the evenings when I have kids in bed but we got over it, and no doubt I shall be moaning again the next time it happens!

Pickle Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The fireworks provided a welcome distraction for

> my 2.5 year old son, who was wide awake suffering

> from the chicken pox scratching himself to pieces!

> We were able to see them from our loft and

> enjoyed the show. My little girl slept right

> through them.

calpol, piriton for children, calamine and bicarbonate soda baths, stick a pair of gloves or socks on his hands to stop him scratching, and that will sort him out a treat.