anyone ride to work - with their suit/shirt in a rucksack?

SCSB79

I use paniers and fold my suit up in a way that it doesn't get creased. I have two panniers so if I have to get shopping on the way home, or need to take anything heavy to work, I use one for my suit and one for other stuff. I also leave a couple of pairs of shoes in my desk so I don't have to carry them! Got a shower at work too, so I look fresh as a daisy when I get to my desk.

SCSB79 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> unfortunately the showers I will be using aren't

> in my office.... so will have to take them with

> me on the day etc... panniers may work, but not

> sure if they will ruin my "style"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

You are not "pals" with ol' Davy Watts are you.....Jeezus H.....

I'm with the whole leaving clothes at work (I do it all the time - mostly coz of my absentmindedness you must understand) or a travel iron (that you can leave at work).

Avoid leaving clothes in damp or musty areas tho... wiv that style ya got going like... ;-)

If you must carry them, then for the jacket, turn it inside out and fold it in half vertically so that one shoulder fits inside the other shoulder. Then roll it gently from the top.

For the shirts then there's a few stripy stay-pressed brands you can buy that will look alright after 30 mins or so.

However, there's no beating keeping them all at work. I do recommend appropriating a cupboard as the boss'll get pissy if you're hanging dry cleaning off hooks everywhere.