Running in Dulwich Park

Hi there,

Does anyone know the distance of the running loop of Dulwich Park? I have seen markings on the ground there, but I am not sure of the distance. I would like to calibrate my Nike + running sensor, so I need to know the measurement of the path.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Thanks for the links - they look pretty good.

I need to get an exact measurement in order to calibrate the sensor, so I am think a 400m running track might be better for this - is there one of these in the local vacinity?

trentk69 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks for the links - they look pretty good.

>

> I need to get an exact measurement in order to

> calibrate the sensor, so I am think a 400m running

> track might be better for this - is there one of

> these in the local vacinity?

Top of Peckham Rye park (Forest Hill end) has one marked out at present.

davy watts Wrote:

> What is the distance around the outer perimetre

> trail?

Approx 1.48 miles if you include the field part which runs between the court lane gate and the bike hire place.

jimmy two times Wrote:

> I only changed it about 3 months ago and

> now it's saying 'LO BATT'.

Do you mean **charged** it? THree months tells me you're not using that a huge amount! I can normally get about 10 hours use out of it before a recharge.

>Thing is I've calibrated it and once I change the battery it means having to do this again.

!?!?!?! The Forerunner doesn't need calibrating, it works of GPS. You sure it's a forerunner you've got?

LTP.

205 Forerunner user.

• 1 year later...