BBC BIAS

PROSouthwark

Suppose the same things go for the Dulwich mums over the schooling then Maurice.

Thanks Daver I would never have found that, (just getting the hang of computers) It gives me faith that people are doing things regardless of the ridicule they recieve from the people who feel so solid in there own little lifes.

Keef it you dont mind me saying, it looks like a kid friendly place.

mockney piers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Seriously my sister-in-law's best friend was

> killed that day. She and her family didn't g&t

> confirmation for over a week there was so little

> left to find.

>

> I kindly suggest you take your delusional nonsense

> and @#$%& off frankly. Tit!!

>

> Only Iiiiii have the truth, you are all

> bliiiiiind. Ha ha, @#$%&!!

MP: Seconded wholeheartedly. I was at Tavistock Square - the bus bomb went off outside my office and, with other staff, we helped tend the shocked and, some of us, move the dead to a temporary mortuary in BMA House. A sad day for for London, tho' the way in which everyone pulled together and the subsequent memorial service at BMA House on 21/7 (which itself was disturbed by another terrorist bombing - this time more incompetent) was moving even for me a confirmed atheist.

As far as I'm concerned this thread is now a waste of time - it became so once PROSouthwark and others admitted to belief in a government conspiracy behind 7/7.

Seriously antijen, you may well know the answer to this, I won't assume you don't. But do you have any idea how much money is spent each year on mobility aids and equipment, by the council?

(by the way, a zimmer frame would usually be provided by the NHS trust, not the council)

Thing that I have really noticed in this thread, is that the likes of PROSouthwark, and antijen seem to think that the rest of us are completely against them, and all on the same "side". The fact is, the people on this thread are often disagreeing over politics, morals, and everything else, yet for some reason, they seem to have come together in oposition to your views, because you seem to think that you are somehow more enlightened and "in the know" than anyone else.

You'd start fights in empty rooms frankly, and would probably have a go at a hard working nurse, or decent police officer* just because they are part of "the system". Wake up, you are part of the same system!

*believe it or not, there are lots of good honest police officers, even if there are a few nasty ones bashing crusties.

PROSouthwark Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks antijen for showing some intelligence. I'm

> tough as old boots so no harm done here. I also

> know that for every one person here who shouts

> down truth, there are thousands forced onto

> substandard south london estates with no access to

> the internet and barely able to feed their

> families. No wonder they resort to weapons to be

> heard.

>

> But yessir we have to find out about that waitros!

Alan? Alan Parker?? Jesus where have you been?

The voice of the PEOPLE is still a big joke in rich East Dulwich. Meanwhile a web movement in Southwark is attracting more sober voices and radically changing the way PEOPLE are heard by a COUNCIL too long ignoring the plight of the poor and excluded. At least the good people of Camberwell and Walworth are smart enough to endorse helping the plight of the majority while you all fight over wiatros.

You sleep while all around people are desperate. Why do you think innocent people resort to knife crime? Desperation brought on by being poor, robbed of any opportunity by the giant pyramid scheme that keeps the small white elite rich and the rest of us poor. WAKE UP