Two cars,one traffic cone and off-street parking

rubyroo

rubyroo Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> plus he lets his dog s**t all over public pathways

Oooooooo now i'm all rilled up now...thats my personal pet peeve ... smash the cone up n put it on his doormat..or put a fake parking ticket on the cone

Administrator, i was hoping to comment on the nutter walking wheely suitcase down Landells Rd at 2 am , then realised id been banned from other sections of this wonderful forum, surely ive served my time .

bigbadwolf Wrote:

> I'm glad you liked it. Unfortunately there are

> some on this forum who see everything in black and

> white and deem it appropriate to report me. I

> genuinely feel sorry for them and their limited

> sense of humour.

Ur comment could hardly be described to contain any humour wolf*

Back on topic - has it been decided that it is definately on a dropped curb? I'm getting a wee bit muddled up (as usual)

I don't see the point in deleting a post, then telling everyone what it said, in an effort to shame the poster and tell him off.

I don't think it was funny, and you were trying too hard for the "bad boy of the forum" shock factor. But at the same time, I kind of agree with you about the type of people that bother reporting stupid stuff like that, which is about no one inparticular.

Definite feeling of division around here recently. Can see why admin must be getting p!ssed off with some stuff, but then again, there is a bit of an "us and them" thing going on. Traditionally, I would have been firmly with "us", but I am starting to feel a bit more like a "them" now.

Keef.

I personally don't try and come across as the 'bad boy' of the forum as compared to a lot of others on this forum I'm actually quite tame. I don't swear any more, I don't send nasty/threatening messages to others, I don't nit pick at small businesses, I happily take the piss out of myself and congratulate any who shoot me down in flames. I appreciate that I do have a cruel, gallows humour that some people find a bit in your face on a forum such as this but thankfully the majority don't take me seriously.

I'm restricted to the lounge only and I'm not allowed to post threads so compared to others I don't cause many ripples of discontent as I don't have the capacity to.

Keef Wrote:

> You can't even start threads in The Lounge? Ha ha

> ha ha ha, @#$%& hell. BAD WOLF!!!!!

It's no laughing matter Keef. It can be very frustrating sometimes, especially since no one has raised the possibility that there could've been a body in that suitcase being dragged up Landells rd in the early hours.

bigbadwolf Wrote:

!

> ....especially since no one has

> raised the possibility that there could've been a

> body in that suitcase being dragged up Landells rd

> in the early hours.

ssshhhhh!!! The filth might hear you, if it wasn't for a ruddy curtain twitcher I would have got clean away with it,

OK hope this is slightly clearer to all......as I've just been past again to check my facts. There is a dropped kerb leading from his private driveway onto the road - so this is never blocked. The first car is parked on this private driveway 90 per cent of the time. The second car is parked further along from the dropped kerb where there is just a 'normal' road/kerb ratio going on. This is the piece of road where the offending cone is placed when second car is being used to take crapping mutt to the park to infest public pathways.