Exposed to on Peckham Rye Common

ClareC Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Should have laughed at his exposed body part and

> given him a complex ;-)

Easier said than done when in that situation - especially if on your own. Hope you are OK daizie.

LM

*Bob* Wrote:

> Agreed.

> Thanks to Daizie for bringing this to our

> attention.

>

> (If it actually happened)

I am curious by the bracketed comment. Have we any reason to suppose it didn't? Has Daizie form?

Domitianus Wrote:

> Have we any reason to suppose it didn't? Has Daizie form?

Only insofar as having spent a previous life on the forum making-up unsubstantiated spurious nonsense for the purposes of 'fun' and backing them by using different user names in order to pretend to be several people who were all in agreement, rather than one person who was simply 'full of shite'.

*Bob* Wrote:

> Agreed.

> Thanks to Daizie for bringing this to our

> attention.

>

> (If it actually happened)

Agreed. I do hope it wasn't made up Daizie. Does anyone recognize the description of the school uniform?

Domitianus Wrote:

> Have we any reason to suppose it didn't? Has Daizie form?

Only insofar as having spent a previous life on the forum making-up unsubstantiated spurious nonsense for the purposes of 'fun' and backing them by using different user names in order to pretend to be several people who were all in agreement, rather than one person who was simply 'full of shite'.

That wasn't the infamous LLL thread, was it?

The exact same thing happened to two girls I know last week, which does make me think that, unfortunately, Daizie's experience is completely true. These girls (aged 17 and 18) were walking through peckham rye park together at about 3 pm when a boy in uniform came up to them and started trying to chat them up. His two friends were hanging around on bikes a little way off. When the girls made it clear they weren't interested and walked away he followed them, grabbed one of the girl's breasts and exposed himself. The girls ran back to their house and informed the police. This happened right outside the one o clock club.

I was walking through peckham rye park towards Harris girls academy on Monday, when I came across two teenage boys matching Daizie's description and I felt extremely uncomfortable, I looked around for other people in the park and thankfully saw a man walking his dog. The two boys were acting suspicious as if they were about to do something and were not in school at 10.15 - always rings alarm bells for me after I was mugged by a group of 15 year olds whilst at work in Elephant and Castle, they were out of school mid morning too. I agree with other posts that this is not high jinx, I think it is highly concerning, I recall a talk we received as young students from the met. police, who stated that indecent exposure is the possible first rung on the ladder of a sexually deviant criminal career.

I spoke to one of the Peckham Rye Safer Neighbourhood Officers this afternoon (about our Big Lunch party) and mentioned it to him just to check he was aware of the incident - he said he was and that a 14 year old boy had been arrested.

the same thing happened to me and my friend, we reported it cause he sexually assaulted us and exposed us. they have now arrested and charged the 14 year old boy frrom St Thomas The Apostle school.

the advice they gave me and my friend is not to go out alone and stay away from the park.

hopefully this wont happen again.

cece Wrote:

> the same thing happened to me and my friend, we

> reported it cause he sexually assaulted us and

> exposed us. they have now arrested and charged the

> 14 year old boy frrom St Thomas The Apostle

> school.

>

> the advice they gave me and my friend is not to go

> out alone and stay away from the park.

> hopefully this wont happen again.

Sorry that you had to go through this, but good news that they got him in the end. Keep safe.

I'm very glad to hear that the bastards were caught & I'm so sorry to hear of those who were unfortunate to have experienced this terrifying situation!

Before I got to this page, I was going to ask whether Dazie & others could identify their school uniforms - as just previously mentioned/suggested by pommie, & to contact them aswell as the police, of course.

It's very fortunate that this guy WAS wearing uniform! Although still, most teenagers do belong to a school, whether they attend it or not, so having a description definetly helps - they'd probably be identifyed quicker!