The New Cherry Tree On Grove Vale

Zak

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't mind the Cherry Tree but I do think the burger is overpriced. There's nothing wrong with it but it doesn't include chips, whereas at the price point that it's at it really should. If the price of the burger was in line with that of the EDT, I'd eat here more often.

Hi Siousxiesue,

I'm afraid we don't have any promotions on Sundays at the moment.

We do offer a free bottle of prosecco if you live in SE22 and it's your birthday when booking a table of five or more.

We are starting happy hour now from 5 to 7 pm Monday to Friday ********* ALL COCKTAILS ?5********

Here's our list

Campari, Aperol or Sloe gin spritz ?6.50

Boxer Gin punch ?7.50

Equal parts Boxer gin, ginger beer, apple juice

White port & tonic ?5

Ice, orange slice & sage

Negroni ?6.50

Equal parts gin, Campari & red vermouth

Zubrowka & hot spiced apple ?6.50

Bison grass vodka, hot apple spiced with nutmeg, cloves & cinnamon

Gin, Vodka or Espresso Martini ?7.50

Rum old fashioned ?8

Appleton Estate rum & angostura bitters

Whisky, amaretto or Pisco sour ?8

booze of your choice

Dark & stormy ?7

Goslings, lime & ginger beer

Hope you can make it down for a drink

Thecherrytree Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Siousxiesue,

>

>

> I'm afraid we don't have any promotions on Sundays

> at the moment.

>

> We do offer a free bottle of prosecco if you live

> in SE22 and it's your birthday when booking a

> table of five or more.

>

>

My sunday gathering is for my birthday which was Thursday lol! There will be at least 7 of us eating!

Well then they should be the centre point of an area, not right on the edge of it. This way someone that lives almost at Hornimans can have a free bottle, whilst someone in the Dog Kennel Hill Estate wouldn't. That's not really fair.

Lets just say anyone living in a 2 mile radius of The Cherry Tree gets a bottle of prosecco when booking a table for 5 or more for food. Please bring ID with you to prove date of birth and address something like a driving license etc.

Who's up for live music tonight? We've got a great gig on...

Thecherrytree Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Lets just say anyone living in a 2 mile radius of

> The Cherry Tree gets a bottle of prosecco when

> booking a table for 5 or more for food. Please

> bring ID with you to prove date of birth and

> address something like a driving license etc.

>

> Who's up for live music tonight? We've got a

> great gig on...

They were very good, thanks for a good evening. Impressed by their ability to play random requests too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My partner had has Christmas work meal here and did not stop raving about the excellent food and atmosphere. Really well done for turning this place around and I wish you the best of luck. It is a beautiful pub in a great location and I am glad it has some tlc.