Au pair meeting new people

reren

This is brilliant - thanks so much for organising!!

By the way - in case anyone is still looking for an au pair (or knows someone who is) - my au pair has a friend who is keen to come to London - here is some blurb (written by her - I'm afraid i don't know her so can't vouch for her - but she's in the uk and available for interviews - so you could meet her before offering the job)

Valentina is 24 years old and come from Italy. She has a nursing degree (completed last year) and is now keen to come to London to improve her English. She is looking forward to finding a family to start soon. She is responsible, careful, outgoing and loves children. Please contact Valentina at: [email protected] .

This is brilliant - thanks so much for organising!!

By the way - in case anyone is still looking for an au pair (or knows someone who is) - my au pair has a friend who is keen to come to London - here is some blurb (written by her - I'm afraid i don't know her so can't vouch for her - but she's in the uk and available for interviews - so you could meet her before offering the job)

Valentina is 24 years old and come from Italy. She has a nursing degree (completed last year) and is now keen to come to London to improve her English. She is looking forward to finding a family to start soon. She is responsible, careful, outgoing and loves children. Please contact Valentina at: [email protected] .

Hello,

We are actually looking for an au pair but we only need help in the evenings (about two - three evenings a week). We have two kids 5 and 7, in school all day. We have had au pairs before and are very relaxed and flexible I will email Valentina from the post above but if you could please ask your au pairs if they know anyone that would be great! please PM me, many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi do you know of a good English class for Au pair that runs in the late afternoon/evening or week end ??

My Au pair is coming from France in January and I would like to organize for her to have English classes the first 2 months. Please let me know if you know of a good one where she can also meet other au pairs. Thank you !!

• 5 weeks later...
Hi, please could our au pair be connected into the whatsapp group? Who do we need to pm? She arrived last week from Spain, and would love to meet other au pairs here, to meet up with kids and also without the kids!