Wasteland by colourful flats just before Elephant & Castle

ClareC

This morning as I went down Walworth Road on the bus towards E&C, the wasteland by flats was a hive of activity, busses, trailers etc. Looked like something may be being filmed there. This seems to happen fairly regularly, is this just a popular filming location or is there a particular show regularly filmed there.... or am I entirely wrong and its something different altogether?

Well I'm a massive loser, but I was watching Celebrity Masterchef a month or so back, and one of their tasks was to feed a hungry film crew.

It was Ashes to Ashes.

And it looked for all the world like that lot.

And Gene Hunt was there. Are they making a third series? Tell me that they are and that the redoubtable Philip Glennister's going to be in the vicinity...

I think Pip's brother Robert is an ED-ite, Rosie, so just befriend him and then swap saddles when his brother appears. Maybe he'll call you Bollyknickers.

Anyway, Hunt's over-rated. A2A is all about the fiercely heterosexual Ray.

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/526.$plit/C_71_article_1114529_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Ooh Ted, I've just come over all unnecessary: if he called me Bollyknickers I'm sure I would die with pleasure on the spot.

My gay childhood hairdresser looked uncannily like a besilked, besunbedded, behighlighted Ray. He left me for Joan Rivers.