Recommendation for Gokay's personal training

Curose

Hi everyone,

You all know that one of the busiest times for personal trainers is the beginning of the year.

Book a free strategy session with me this month or early January so that you are ready to go once the xmas is over.

Knowing that something is booked for the new year will definitely make you feel good even though you haven?t started working out yet!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Gokay

[www.gokayfitness.com]

07872 486891

• 2 weeks later...

I have been training with Gokay for 8-9 years (on and off!!)

I might not be the best student as I travel a lot for work but he still keeps me on track even when I?m not in London.

I see him one to one and also use his fitness app when I?m away.

It?s really worth it.

• 1 month later...

I?ve been training with Gokay for about 6 months now and he?s the best PT I?ve ever had. He is competent, lovely to be around and totally professional. He?s not missed a single session since we began and keeps proper records, unlike other PTs I?ve worked with.

If you?re looking for someone who will help keep you fit and strong, I can?t recommend him enough!

Feel free to PM me if you want any more information.

• 4 months later...

With lockdown restrictions slowly being lifted, people are heaving a sigh of relief. We are working outdoors with social distancing at the Old Alleynian's Rugby Club in Dulwich.

3 Month Body Transformation Programme

3 Month Group Body Transformation Programme

Traditional Personal Training

Virtual Personal Training on Zoom/FaceTime/Skype

Call or click below to book a discovery session.

All the best

Gokay

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation-strate

07872 486891

https://www.gokayfitness.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Gokay to anyone who is looking for a personal trainer.

He uses a variety of techniques that utilities all muscle groups for a challenging workout.

He is always positive and energetic and not intimidating. He is also very encouraging and motivating.

• 1 month later...
Since I found Gokay via this thread I thought I?d come back to say thank you! I?ve been training with Gok for about 6 months now, after being ill last year and wanting to get back on track with my fitness and wellbeing. I?m now fitter and stronger than I was before and the whole process has been structured, considered and, importantly, fun! The sessions are challenging but he is very encouraging and it?s great to see the results as the hard work pays off. I?m glad I went with the recommendations on here so, if you?re considering, I would highly recommend him. His insta gives you more of an idea too: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Z_CGLjO4B/?igshid=g6lfgu7u30en

• 3 months later...
I can highly recommend Gokay. I?ve been training with him for just over a year now and have done group classes, 1-1 training and now I am currently doing training sessions with my partner. Whatever the format the sessions are well structured with a mix of weights and cardio tailored to ensure you reach your specific goals. I definitely feel fitter and stronger and more importantly really look forward to my training. It?s all done outside too in a great location. If you are looking for that kick start in 2021, go for it and give Gokay a try. You?ll be pleased you made that call!

• 4 weeks later...
I also wanted to add my recommendation for Gok's training programme. I found him through the Bark platform, and after a really useful discovery call - we had our first session 5 or 6 weeks ago. Despite the wintery and dark mornings, I still look forward to the sessions. Particularly in COVID times, it's great to have somewhere to keep exercising outdoors. Gok is really encouraging and extremely knowledgable. My focus is more on weight training, building strength and muscle, than cardio, and he taylors the sessions really well to fit that. Most importantly, he always has freshly brewed coffee there for those bleary eyed mornings! Always extremely grateful for that.

• 2 weeks later...
Chanced across Gok when looking for a personal trainer to help me combat the lockdown slouch and deal with some worsening lower back pain. 4 months later my back pain is pretty much gone and I am definitely fitter. The programme is varied so no session is ever the same. I've learnt a lot of exercises I could do myself at home. But the main thing is that Gok and team are all passionate about what they do and this permeates the whole experience. It's been a bit of a lifeline in lockdown, but it's been a genuine pleasure too.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Another recommendation from me for Gokay and his team.

In the beginning, I never thought I could achieve anything with my body. I've now lost most of my love handles and feel so much more comfortable with my body shape.

I am so much slimmer, fitter, and healthier than before! But, more importantly, my mindset has changed as well.

• 1 month later...
I cannot recommend Gok and his team enough. I am in my early 30s and have tried many different ways to lose weight ? I have done various diets, signed up for 10Ks, taken up boxing, HITT, pilates, the list goes on. I came to Gok just before my wedding as a last ditch effort, and couldn?t believe the results. It?s by no means a walk in the park, but him and his team have unlocked weight loss for me. It makes sense now and I feel like I can understand my body and how to achieve my goals. I would really recommend Gokay Fit to anyone willing to put in the leg work. They make it fun, doable and the community is lovely as well! It?s been life-changing for me!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Would 100% recommend - Gokay fitness is a brilliant place to train also with a community feel. It's been personally life changing for me with my own lifestyle and body transformation - I do the 1.1 training and the group classes. There are training options for all levels and the classes/trainers are brilliant with also a good sense of fun to everything. Also Gok himself is really approachable, open to feedback and continually working on improving the member experience. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to give a big shout-out to Gok and his amazing team. These guys have been a game-changer for me on my fitness journey. They really know their stuff and have a way of making workouts enjoyable. It's not just about exercise; they create a supportive, inspiring atmosphere that keeps you going.

Jennifer