David Cameron's wife has perfect teeth

Mick Mac

The current incumbents might leave a lot to be desired, but they are still a prefereable option to the Conservative party if you are working class. They have a working class tradition whereas the Conservatives don't. I support Tottenham Hotspurs and will do until I die, despite some of the crap that's managed or played for them. I could never support another team, especially their most bitter rivals, Arsenal. My support of the Labour party runs along the same lines.

There are other options other than the conservative party. Thinking that there aren't is just clinging on to outdated ideology based on social constructs that no longer really apply to the world we live in.

Not that I?m criticising your choice of political support in any way. Or that I have any right to criticize anyone?s political choices. In fact I find it quite admirable. I just feel that people need to break away from the limiting sort of ?us vs them? business.

I am going to PM admin. Why can't any of you stay on topic (stomps foot)?

David Cameron's wife should have perfect teeth, you know that they cost her daddy a fortune... Veneers that obvious just look cheap in my opinion. As for the rave reviews about her wardrobe, where are the journalists coming from with such lies? You could purchase Samantha Cameron's entire wardrobe for less than ?100 in a tiny branch of M&S that sold mostly food - like Brixton. She dresses like Wendy Craig in Butterflies - very middle class 1980's and not in a trendy way.

Yes she has the whole glossy, rich girl hair thing (don't we all - smirk!), but it looks lank and could do with a good cut. I should imagine that she wears enormous pants and bras with huge straps too, and Opium perfume.

If we must have a complete arse for our next prime minister, he could at least provide us with a style icon for a wife, although I should say that we must be grateful that we will not be forced to endure a complete throllop, like some of our neigbours...(frowns through plantation shutters towards France)