micralite prams

Helen GV

random question, do the front wheels fit down the aisles of all buses? I only ask because i currently have a tractor-like three wheeler which occasionally gets stuck, and before investing in another pram thought I'd better check! The guy in the shop assures me they're not as wide as they seem, but as he won't let me take one on appro i can't really be sure...

random question, do the front wheels fit down the aisles of all buses? I only ask because i currently have a tractor-like three wheeler which occasionally gets stuck, and before investing in another pram thought I'd better check! The guy in the shop assures me they're not as wide as they seem, but as he won't let me take one on appro i can't really be sure...

Hmmmm, used to have one, and it was OK on the buses I went on, but I did find that it was easy to 'misjudge' the width of the front wheels when steering in general - got caught on the edge of supermarket aisles and things sometimes...but maybe I am just a bad driver (and it was one of the original versions), so not sure they are still as wide.

Not had this problem with other buggys but I think having wider wheels at the front than the back can catch you off guard.

A friend has a 'Petite Star' which seems good - like a Quinny Zap, but it reclines, folds up small, is light etc. etc.

Sorry if this causes more of a dilemma rather than a solution.

Molly

Hmmmm, used to have one, and it was OK on the buses I went on, but I did find that it was easy to 'misjudge' the width of the front wheels when steering in general - got caught on the edge of supermarket aisles and things sometimes...but maybe I am just a bad driver (and it was one of the original versions), so not sure they are still as wide.

Not had this problem with other buggys but I think having wider wheels at the front than the back can catch you off guard.

A friend has a 'Petite Star' which seems good - like a Quinny Zap, but it reclines, folds up small, is light etc. etc.

Sorry if this causes more of a dilemma rather than a solution.

Molly

I have the fastfold and it's fine on buses, although not the P4 bus, you have to go in the door at the middle. It is slightly annoying how the front is quite wide, but other than that, it really is very easy to fold and unfold with one hand, and it's so light. Although the lightness of it does make it fall backwards if you have any shopping on the handles and take the baby out first.

I have the fastfold and it's fine on buses, although not the P4 bus, you have to go in the door at the middle. It is slightly annoying how the front is quite wide, but other than that, it really is very easy to fold and unfold with one hand, and it's so light. Although the lightness of it does make it fall backwards if you have any shopping on the handles and take the baby out first.