What does East Dulwich lack?

cazkid

There are lots and lots of pub threads on here. I can?t be bothered to look ?em up right now though.

I think there may even be a thread about which is the best pub thread.

They all tend to end up in the conclusion that the best pub in ED is the one you think is the best.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• What's a shape shifting anti lTN body ?  The Dulwich Society, like the One Dulwich and other groups represents the views of some of the residents but not all and each has their place at the table and not one of them should be more important than another.  Personally I don't give a hot who is and who isn't anonymous, everyone can decide whobthey want to know about their actions IMHO 
    • @DulvilleRes they didnt say they want names. .look at number 4  Dulwich Society SGM May 2024 A Special General Meeting of the Dulwich Society called at the request of 34 members will be held at 7:30pm on Monday 20 May 2024 at Alleyn's School, Townley Rd, SE22 8SU. The formal business of the SGM will precede the AGM which will now start at 8:30pm. Agenda Introduction SGM meeting rules and procedures (also applicable to the AGM) Motion propositions on behalf of the petitioners Response on behalf of the Society Questions from the members Motions to be voted: Where the Dulwich Society is expressing views to stakeholders or others on issues where there are clear differences of opinion among Dulwich residents, it must make clear to such stakeholders and the wider community that it does not represent local residents associations, residents or businesses. Any revised Constitution put to members at the forthcoming AGM should include a provision giving members the right to seek direct election at AGM to any of the Dulwich Society’s delegated committees. Any revised Constitution put to members at the forthcoming AGM should contain the same rights for members to call a Special General Meeting as are set out in para 13.1 of the current Constitution, including in particular a provision setting thirty members as the maximum number required to call such a meeting. Any revised Constitution put to members at the forthcoming AGM should include a requirement that the minutes of all committee meetings are published in a timely manner, with only such redactions as are needed to make sure the publication of the minutes does not breach the Society’s policy on data protection.    
    • Sorry yes you're right my mistake.  I looked up our previous purchases and we had to buy policies both times we bought houses (although one we split the cost with the seller because we argued the seller's solicitor was wrong in their opinion).  It is true though that the amount of indemnity insurance you have to buy is proportional to the laziness and inversely proportional to the quality of the conveyancing solicitors on both sides.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In