ED Pubs and foreign football

Bleep

Don't even know why I mention the spelling? I'm forever getting it wrong. And my typings is atrocious as well!

No need for playoff - I think on balance justice was done and head-to-head comparison seems fair (if Arsenal were close enough to do that we would have trounced everyone at the top)

Ha ha. Yes, today's the day isn't it.

I've a sneaking suspicion that having survived 4 flights in 2 weeks, I may have to pay for such good fortune with my team's premiership status. (I'm not only a terrible flyer I have a nibbly-pibbly theory of the universe which works a bit like karma but for luck)

There is absolutely no way they will be relegated! Even if the board find in favour of Shef U, the league can still refuse to change their minds.... I suspect the league would rather go to court with Shef U than West Ham, if only for the fact that West Ham are richer!

Oh, and I'd like to add that I hope Shef U rot in the Championship and never come up again. Miserable whinging gits! I've never known a team to clutch at straws so much, and Warnock cursed both Liverpool and Chelsea's cup finals (not that I care about the latter) because he was a sad bitter little man! (6)

No worries Keef, sometimes there's too much vim and not enough spleen. I for one appreciated your comments. Plus I'm prone to extremely acerbic posts on days like today. I'm keeping a lid on it today because I just don't have the energy to be bitter. (actually strictly speaking that's sour, but you get what I'm saying)

Any news on the hearing yet?

>>Oh, and I'd like to add that I hope Shef U rot in the Championship and never come up again.<<

Well If West Ham *do* get to avoid justice and remain in the Premiership next season I hope they finish rock bottom

Pleasantly surprised to see that Liverpool have supported us (i.e., Sheffiled United) at the Arbitration hearing, but I don't think many United fans expect to be reinstated. I am just glad they are putting up a fight. West Ham are clearly rattled by this possiblity though

Aha, I knew there was a Blades fan on the forum, and I couldn't remember who. :)

I did lose sympathy when Warnock basically said he hoped Liverpool would lose the champs league, I just thought that was a bit nasty.

>>I did lose sympathy when Warnock basically said he hoped Liverpool would lose the champs league, I just thought that >>was a bit nasty.:D< . It seems poetic justice to me that Liverpool, having disrespected the Premier league, should fail to win the Champions League.