What do you do with your toenail clippings?

mockney piers

I looked it up on Google and I can't find anything!

I tried a new salon this week in Tooting. It is called 'Shilpa's' - as in Shilpa Shetty! I think she owns it. My mother wanted to try eyebrow threading because she envies my perfect arches (admires own image in compact mirror). I took Brenda to Shilpa's because I had been going to Shavata at Harrod's and I knew that my mother would tell me off when she found out how expensive it was, so I needed to find somewhere cheaper.

Anyhow, I took Brenda in, and for a joke I said, 'remove everything below her eyelashes' - OHMYGOD! It was like a sandstorm in the salon. I couldn't bear to look. That woman had no sense of humour and lets just say that my mother was thoroughly depilated...

I've never found anyone who does a decent arch in London. I wasn't impressed by Shivatta but I got an assistant and I swear I came out of Harrods looking permanently surprised. There's a lady in NYC who gives me movie star brows (no, not Lassie) but I don't get to her often, obviously.

No, by a lovely Hungarian lady with a nice fast technique. It's all in the wrist, apparently. And she doesn't seem to mind when you cuss and swear, which is a bonus. She's heard it all before.

Does Mrs Miyagi have a salon? I would give her a go?

dulwichmum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You should go to Sheetal at Shilpa's. People wait

> an hour for her. She is amazing. I make Liz

> Hurley look like an unkempt hag (whats new?)!

mrs ruffers always goes to and has for years sworn by the lady called Vaishaly.