Jonathan Ross to leave the Beeb

jaybee82

Well as you say, it's just maths. ie Mud and Walls. Throw mud, hit walls. Throw more mud, hit more walls.

So maths it may be; but to designate 'luck' as the single biggest determinant in your life is one holy cop-out.

Throw no mud, hit no walls.

So, who will fill Jonathon's slot?

Graham Norton? And there's his opening line.

Pennie Smith? With just the right amount of Shiraz, she could put on a fierce show.

Tim Wonnacott? Antique maven, TV presenter, amateur historian, dilettante and I reckon chocolatier. Wouldn't know who most of his guests were but would have enough wit and charm to get around such a trifle.

Ricky Gervais? The first series and a half would be the usual rounds of promotional duties with him getting more cheesed off with playing the game. Midway into series two Gervais would ban every guest from promoting whatever they were currently involved in and have a conversation about whatagwan and etcetera.

He'd carry on for twelve or thirteen episodes and then sack it of course, but it'd be crically acclaimed.

And then he could pass the baton to AA Gill, I reckon he'd be poncey-good telly, myself.

It's up to you, Al.

If you want to plod your way towards The Crem in a 'tolerable' profession, pausing only occasionally to wistfully imagine how things might have been if you'd have had the bottle to try and make a living out of something you actually enjoyed - then that's your call.

Or did you try, goddamit - only for Lady Luck to shat in your lap?

Where are my manners! Let's catch-up properly.

Was the neighbour / wall rendering issue resolved, or are you 'at war'?

Did your 'friend' ever make that fresh start abroad, or did you - I mean he - wuss-out?

Did Selbourne Village weather the financial storm?

How do you walk around looking like a literary genius? I presume that anyone who may be a literary genius requires others to declare it so. I'm a literary genious...........but no one knows. Feck the begrudgers I say.

Edited to correct a spelling mistake......that's not a compliment from Mr.Lush underneath.......it's a correction.

Have just watched Film 2010 and found Jonathan Ross completely engaging - I think he is a big loss to the Beeb.

Those who complain about the cost of the licence fee will see no reduction after he leaves so will see no saving. But if he goes to Sky we will pass a prime asset to Murdoch. Those who can afford ?40 a month will see him and those who cannot will be deprived.

I'm all in favour of the Beeb using our money to get the best - so that we can ALL see the best.

Alan Dale Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> That said, if you fail to recognise this you can

> be fooled in to giving ?6m of public money to

> Jonathon Ross when you might as well have got a

> middle of the road blogging 'funny' man like *Bob*

> to do it as a hobby..

For Fucking hell sake

Oh so blinking clever, hissing at each other on some marginal forum for gods sake

Ok first set aside the money & your silly egos.

Now look at JR, the guests & the general entertainment, the whole bloody picture in fact.

Week on week JR delivered, he did it.

You might not like it because you think he's a talentless pratt, if that's the case then why isn't it you on there ? because you are a talentless pratt too ...Yes ?

Of course he's a better pratt than you, only he reminds you of how talentless you really are & that you are still a pratt achieving "relatively" nothing.

This is little to do with JR or Chris Evans or whoever you turn your spite to. The bottom line is, your own high opinion of yourself is held only by you, under achiever, because that's your talent. Though as much as you seethe, no one but no-one can hate you more than you hate yourself

Oh & now add the money ?6 million is it ?....well make that ?6 trillion

"Coz you're worthless"

Funnily I don't see a line snaking round the "beeb" to take over "THE JOB"

Have you applied ?

No thought not, so move on "The Audience" is bored

W**F