Is Louisa for real?

reggie

I think Louisa makes threads more interesting...the Christmas parade thread is a perfect example of this as, prior to her comments, the thread was just...well, just a nice, pleasant thread about a nice, pleasant event which is going to take place in nice, pleasant ED. Her comments spiced up the thread, compelled the likes of me to jump in and give our two-pennies' worth (e.g. by showing our support for all of Monica's hard work etc.). This in turn got the thread moving at a faster pace than it would otherwise have done and, ultimately, it kept Monica's thread close to the top of the page. Some of us may not have agreed with Louisa's sentiments (myself included), but, I believe that to have disallowed her the opportunity of voicing them would have been manifestly unfair. The flip side is that we are now being permitted to discuss her at length here.

So, is Louisa for real? I think that, for the purposes of a dynamic, fun and vibrant forum, this is irrelevant...i.e. I couldn't give a toss! As with Dulwichmum (who is in all probability not "for real"), the forum is a more interesting place with her contributions.

I think Louisa makes threads more interesting...the Christmas parade thread is a perfect example of this as, prior to her comments, the thread was just...well, just a nice, pleasant thread about a nice, pleasant event which is going to take place in nice, pleasant ED. Her comments spiced up the thread, compelled the likes of me to jump in and give our two-pennies' worth (e.g. by showing our support for all of Monica's hard work etc.). This in turn got the thread moving at a faster pace than it would otherwise have done and, ultimately, it kept Monica's thread close to the top of the page. Some of us may not have agreed with Louisa's sentiments (myself included), but, I believe that to have disallowed her the opportunity of voicing them would have been manifestly unfair. The flip side is that we are now being permitted to discuss her at length here.

So, is Louisa for real? I think that, for the purposes of a dynamic, fun and vibrant forum, this is irrelevant...i.e. I couldn't give a toss! As with Dulwichmum (who is in all probability not "for real"), the forum is a more interesting place with her contributions.