True Blood series 2

sanity girl

Well I didn't even know when the first series ended after it's winter break on chl 4 or 5. The 2nd one has been on for about 3 weeks on FX I think it's called. Presumably it will be shown from the start on 4/5 at some point.

it is on FX at the moment - I think 4 showed it a bit after the whole first season was on FX so yep would make sense if season 2 comes to 4 soon too. They do repeat it later in the week (realise too late for first couple of episodes though).

ok, just checked channel4.com and it says series 2 will be back in the summer. Can't wait until then, so I guess I'll just have to hang on until lovefilm have the dvd in may. I have just realised I still have two more episodes to watch from series 1 though - yay!

• 10 months later...

I thought the last series with the whole maenad thing went a bit awry, and feel the same about the current werewolves storyline. I guess after the initial tension of Sookie and bill meeting etc, the show lost its way a bit. I quite enjoyed the political stuff, with the vampire independence lady on tv debating with the christian far right etc.

STill watching though...

• 3 months later...