Something's kicking off on Rye Lane

emmadrama

Just gone thru Rye Lane on the 63 and there were people lining the road on both sides, all looking at something. I couldn't see what but a police car and riot van have all just whizzed past. A word of warning that there may be probs getting thru if they close it down. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Well according to my source some knife weilding Pecknarm Youts tried to rob one of the Afghan shops opposite Blenheim Rd and the Afghan army beat them up with about a hundred mops. It was actually quite serious and had a huge amount of fighters from both sides involved in the end, but from what I heard the Pecknarm Youts ended up being taken away in ambulances with pretty severe head injuries.

My source said the Pecknarm youts had thought it was a shop owned by Pakistanis or Indians and didn't realise that most of the asian looking peeps down Rye Lane are afghan and have lived in a war zone for most of their lives, so believe that beating Pecknarm Youts who try to rob their shops about the head with mops until they are unconscious is a completely rational and proportionate response.

I'm reserving judgement myself.

I think they (the Afghans) are expecting all out war but are rather blase about it all.

One told me that handguns are really inaccurate if you are more than a couple of metres away and they doubt the Pecknarm Youts have machine guns! They (the Afghans) are happily armed with bottles of Super Malt and mops!

Let's hope the Pecknarm Youts just piss off and stop robbing shops on Rye Lane instead.

ImpetuousVrouw Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

... so believe that

> beating Pecknarm Youts who try to rob their shops

> about the head with mops until they are

> unconscious is a completely rational and

> proportionate response.

>

> I'm reserving judgement myself.

Well it is letting them off a bit lightly I suppose.

Ladymuck Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Mick Mac - I thank you!

>

> Big fat hug and a few of these (just to keep

> Narnia guessing...hee hee)

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (there are 53 of them)

>

52, but who's counting? :)

Gawd...I typed that in the early hours this morning while a little tiddly on my return from a weekend by friends in Oxford. I promptly edited it this morning, without first checking if anyone had responded (didn't think anyone would TBH!).

Blimey - caught out again!:-$

Very funny!

Unfortunately, it is a very sad fact of life that even ladies of repute are feeling the pinch in this economic climate...as per the family silver, I had to let her go only last week.

*gets boot boy to round up horses in preparation for horse trader*