I'm ready for another fiasco

Azul

• 1 month later...

we were walking past the hairdressers not long after the cut and he was pointing out the hottie to me, like I'm gonna be appreciating her? At first I didnt realise that he was telling me there is the hottie so I am busy gawking into the hairdressers wondering what I am looking for and the girl inside was wondering why the weirdo from last week had brought his girlfriend down to be weird too! heheh walked on pretty quick once I realised.

(she has big boobs apparantly which is the only qualification required to be a hottie in azul's books?, it was the most expensive haircut he has ever had - 30 quid for a man's haircut, extortionate! The cut wasnt bad I have to admit though. although it wasnt the hottie that did it.

mmm I might go myself as I am a complete cheapo when it comes to hair. I had found one of those old lady hairdressers in belfast that had a young un workin in there and i could get a cut and half head hightlights for 35 quid! At least 120 here. Ive gone au naturale now funnily enough.

tinagwee Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> mmm I might go myself as I am a complete cheapo

> when it comes to hair. I had found one of those

> old lady hairdressers in belfast that had a young

> un workin in there and i could get a cut and half

> head hightlights for 35 quid! At least 120 here.

> Ive gone au naturale now funnily enough.

Yes Tina - that is one of the delights of living in the province, the cheap haircuts, and if you need clothing alterations it costs tuppence ha'penny. I always try and save up any haircutting for visits to Derry. Although maybe I will give the old lady people on Cheltenham Rd (wherever that is) a go.

Nope, she is a Mum who looks after her kids and works on Saturdays.

The others are fine I am sure in the week but I only recommend who I know to recommend.

MEANWHILE MrPR had his long locks shorn off there by Vicky just yesterday - ?16 for a restyle I'll have you know - and I am here to tell you that Vicky did a FABULOUS job and I rang her immediately afterwards to thank her.

So what do you need these fancy named themed hairdressers for?

Go to TopKnot on Cheltenham Road, say hello to the Lils and the Dots and the Ethels and Vi and allow yourself to have a perfectly lovely haircut there. But I am only recommending Vicky who works Saturdays though I am sure the others are perfectly good too.

020 7639 0454 I have nothing to do with the hairdressers and am not being paid to advertise them.