Sticker room in Tate Modern DO NOT MISS

????

I'm not sure if this link will work (I stole it from my friends FB page who works at the gallery in Brisbane). She took it whilst the gallery was closed to the public. Awesome. I can't wait to go.

https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/cfs-ak-snc6/353002/240/10150415520692032_10428.mp4?oh=86c57913c2754522f22259f563f7998b&oe=4F3BB600&__gda__=1329313280_cfd82439ea6f3e2435080685022764d0

Hello - we went to this yesterday with my 7-year old but somehow didn't 'spot' (no pun intended) the room you mention (white room where you can do what you like with free stickers.)

However, we thoroughly enjoyed the exhibition. My son was amazed by the 'infinity room' which makes you feel as you are standing in space, with stars above, below and around you - thanks to the use of mirrors, lights and water.

You might need to be ready to explain the word 'phallic' though. 'Tuber'-shapes everywhere - in boats, in shoes etc, Ha ha.

pk Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Bellenden Jo Wrote:

> Did need to ask where is was

> > though, as it wasn't sign posted anywhere.

>

>

> So are there any tips for others trying to find

> it?

Level 1 by the core education centre. White corridor that looks like you shouldn't go down it, but do, it's about the 3rd door on the right.

• 1 month later...