bloody nappy valley (lounged)

betsy555

I cannot stand the quantity of smug 30 somethings pushing their offspring in their 3 wheeled prams around the streets in east dulwich . I could not get in the butchers last friday , and could not understand how it was so busy so early and 2 women had taken up the shop because they had 2 prams with them and about 5 loose kids ....urgh!

When did parents start asking their kids if they could do something ? or if everything was ok ? when i was a child (i am 43 ) I know i sound 83 , we had to put up and shutup , cant stand the way parents pander to their bloody children......ok rant over , god i feel cleansed . sorry if i offended .

as I've said ONE BILLION ZILLION TIMES BEFORE what the fook are people who hate kids doing living in a family suburb that was built for that purpose over 100 years ago and still remains so....you're the newcomers....go and live in a proper inner city single place rather than pretending you're great urbanites living in nice but dull SE22

Betsy555 - the problem with a crowded William Rose is not the buggies and children but the fact that they haven't opened a second doorway onto the side road to improve ease of access and egress. I suspect it is deliberate on their part to keep the foolish customers queuing up on Lordship Lane in all weathers. Excellent marketing William Rose I take my hat off to you. East Dulwich is awash with marketing fodder prepared to queue for ages as unpaid advertisers for your business.

silverfox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Betsy555 - the problem with a crowded William Rose

> is not the buggies and children but the fact that

> they haven't opened a second doorway onto the side

> road to improve ease of access and egress. I

> suspect it is deliberate on their part to keep the

> foolish customers queuing up on Lordship Lane in

> all weathers. Excellent marketing William Rose I

> take my hat off to you. East Dulwich is awash with

> marketing fodder prepared to queue for ages as

> unpaid advertisers for your business.

*whispers*

I think it's just a busy butcher.

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Silverfox - i'm fed up with fuckwits like you

> calling me marketing fodder and foolish. The queue

> is visible at william rose but queues exists at

> all supermarkets the last time I checked. Just

> what is your problem??

Sean, that outburst gave me goose bumps. :))

Oh dear, sorry if I've hit a raw nerve SeanMacGabhann.

My point was the queue at William Rose could be reduced by opening a second door on the side street. If I have a problem it's that I think people like you who queue outside William Rose looking miserable on a Saturday cause more of an obstruction than buggies.

A second door would allow you to queue up on the side road rather than all try to huddle under the little awning and free up the main road for people like me who've got better things to do than queue up for hours for a couple of pork chops. Ask yourself why this obvious solution hasn't been taken up by William Rose and who's the real f@*%wit here.

If people wanted to queue on the side street, there is nothing stopping them and has nothing to do with a second door, they would just have to cut through the queue to leave. People like to queue on the LL part of the butchers because we like to see all the goodies in the window we're about to buy!