Electrician Recommendation

cbarber007

I recently had an electical issue with kitchen spotlights. I was told by another electrician that I needed to replace alot of wiring to fix the problem. After reviewing other posts on ED forum I found a local electrician called Gary Vu.

Gary was on time, honest and charged a very good rate. Turns out, all I needed was a new transformer box which took a few minutes to replace.

Highly recommend Gary, his number is 07872 178 044.

Another recommendation for Gary. He gave good, clear advice on the phone to help me work out if the problem was electrical or appliance related (it was an intermittent problem that meant it wasn't obvious). Turned out to be electrical (mice nibbling through very well hidden cable!) He sorted it out quickly and efficiently and made a couple of other things safe while he was there. So, reliable, good and reasonably priced - just what you want!

Another recommendation for Gary from me. I found his details on the EDF and he turned up on time as promised and did a super job at a very reasonable price. Efficient, local and friendly, I will definitely be calling him again.

Gary's contact number is 07872 178 044

Gary has done loads of work for me - Periodic Inspection Report, new sockets, new spots, moved fuseboard and installed new board etc etc. He does first class work, is prompt, polite and friendly and I can't recommend him enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Gary was really helpful and friendly today- even though he wasn't actually working. Found his number on the EDF in a panic after our fuses blew and we couldn't get anything working again. Feared a whole fridge full of food would go to waste!

Thanks very much Gary- highly recommended.

I would also like to recommend Gary. He put up my security lights in the front and back of my house and fixed a problem with my chandeliers this morning.

He was on time Very polite,efficient, professional and reasonably priced. I have already recommended him to neighbours and family, and I will be using him again.

Gary cheerfully restored lights to all the downstairs section of my house and sorted a few other bits and pieces. He was quick, on time and good priced. Good local electrician, will definitely call him next time I need an electrician. Number is 07872 178 044.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another happy customer. Gary came round very very quickly and got our electricity back on, explained why it'd gone off and suggested someone who could fix the source of the problem (and his recommendation was backed up by loads of EDF recommendations). Was prompt, friendly and reasonably priced. Would use again and would recommend