Forum Sponsors

www.bramly.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10
messageRecommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening
Posted by rosiegracex 08 June, 2013 18:14

I would like to recommend Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening
He uses eco friendly products (which I like)
He maintains our garden, is very friendly and reasonably priced

For any gardening problems or enquires I will be sure to call him
His number is:
07538 760 671 or 0208 299 1804

Cheers,
Rosie

messageRe: Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening
Posted by The Mummy Coach 23 June, 2013 13:43

Saied got to grips with our overgrown garden and transformed it in a day. He takes time to listen to what you want to do and what is important for you - and comes up with really creative ideas to suit your budget. He is really friendly and helpful - and definitely knows what he's talking about. We're really looking forward to him helping us with the next step and filling it with colour. We definitely want him to maintain it for us on a regular basis.
Saied's telephone number is 0753860671

Posted by Jerry 24 June, 2013 16:34

Saied is a top man. He cleared our garden really efficiently and we would not hesitate to use him again. Give him a go - you will not be disappointed.

Posted by LadyBrix 10 July, 2013 14:18

I happily and wholeheartedly recommend Saied from Eco Dulwich Gardening. He's friendly, works hard, knows his stuff and is a great help when it comes to all things to do with gardening. Thank you for making our garden look lovely.

For any gardening problems or enquires I will be sure to call him
His number is:
07538 760 671 or 0208 299 1804

Posted by rosiegracex 16 July, 2013 11:08

hi would like to add another recommendation for saied he maintains are garden on a regular basis and is very good at what he does. thanks saied will be seeing you again soon.
contact 07538 760 671

messageRe: Recommendation for Saied at Dulwich Eco Gardening
Posted by Hema 17 July, 2013 20:57

Evening all, I would also like to recommend Saied. He has completely transformed our garden, turning what began to feel quite jungle like, into a very pretty, quaint, peaceful area. Not only does he work hard, he's completely trustworthy and a pleasure to have around. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Saied at all. A lovely man.

Posted by Charlieraines 20 July, 2013 09:27

Hi, having just gained a huge amount of light and space in our garden I would like to highly recommend Saied. He has a fantastic knowledge of fruit trees and we are hoping he has saved our plum tree that was badly diseased. Also gave our over grown trees a severe haircut, revealing huge amounts of light and space! He is punctual, courteous and very hard working. He hardly stopped in 8 hours working in 30 degree heat wave. Thank you Saied, see you next week for round three!

Posted by CForfieh 22 July, 2013 21:46

Hello All,

It is my pleasure to recommend Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening: he has transformed our little yard.

Saied attended to our weed filled and uninspiring yard with grace and excellent knowledge, working tirelessly on the hottest day of the year to clear, weed, prune, cut back ivy and plant up our herb garden (with carefully selected herbs he procured for us from the garden centre). He's punctual, hardworking and a real pleasure to work with.

Saied's services are very reasonably priced - I can't recommend him strongly enough.

Give him a call on 07538 760 671. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thank you so much, Saied!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2013:07:22:21:49:02 by CForfieh.

Posted by Lins13 24 July, 2013 23:45

Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening has worked wonders on our building site of a garden at a very reasonable price in just a couple of days and I would highly recommend anyone looking for gardening work to contact him on 07538 760671.

Saied is a lovely man, extremely friendly and helpful with very strong work ethic not to be faulted.

He went out of his way to provide advice and keep me updated on the progress of our project. I had a lot of overgrown bushes etc which I needed cutting back and clearing to make way for our new gravelled area and under which a large amount of rubble was discovered.

Saied worked tirelessly for 2 days which resulted in a total of 40+ bags of bricks and rubble as well as garden waste being removed. This would have been hard work as it was on the two hottest days of the year even without the fact that living in a first floor terraced maisonette flat that this meant each of these 40+ bags of rubble had to be carried up our back flight of stairs from the garden through the flat and then back down the front flight of stairs!!!

He worked wonders and no mess!

I will definitely be using Saied again and would highly recommend you contact him.

Thanks Saied.

Posted by Charlieraines 26 July, 2013 19:04

Saied has just finished our garden and i had to write again, what a fantasticly hard working, helpful friendly bloke. who has transformed our overgrown small garden into a light, bright and spacious feeling pretty garden, Thank you Saied.

Posted by GioSE22 31 July, 2013 22:01

I have read all this tread and called Saied to help with my overgrown and messy garden.
I have been very pleased with what Saied did in one day. The garden looks so much better and shows that the work has been done by a very competent person. As i had a bad experience before with another company i am very glad i followed these recommendations and can only confirm them!
Thank you
Giovanna

Posted by kitwe 12 August, 2013 20:42

I'd also like to 'sing the praises' of Saied.
Today he did 'round one' of our garden and I cannot believe how much he achieved in the time.
Saied is such a hard worker but he's also a real pleasure to have around. He's full of great ideas and my son also really enjoyed listening to all his advice about the flowers and vegies we can plant in our garden.
The other real bonus has been how much he's transformed the light in our home- I had no idea how much the foliage was blocking our natural sunlight- can't wait for Round 2!

Posted by km3884 18 August, 2013 11:19

I also add my recommendation for Saied! We struggled to find someone that would do the brief we wanted and not over quote...or even reply to emails (including some others listed on the ED Forum). Saied was very responsive and proactive, he visited the property that day and arrangements were made within a few days. We were lucky that he was able to start very quickly and he completed both the front and back gardens within 2 weeks. I don't live in London and this was for my rented out flat so he sent photos and gave me regular progress updates.

All round: a really great service at a very good rate. Highly recommended.

His numbers are: 07538 760 671 or 020 8299 1804

Posted by tigerlily55 21 August, 2013 15:40

I'd also like to add my recommendation for Saied and cannot praise him enough! After getting several quotes I am so glad that I decided to use Saied. I've had him here since Monday and he's been amazing! So far he's trimmed down my 14' high and 110' long hedge to about 7', been clearing my jungle(front and back)of all weeds, bramble and rubble. He's dug over a huge area of compacted soil at the bottom of the garden that has not been dug for about 10 years. He's just gone out to pick up top soil, bark, bags of sand and shingle etc as I don't drive. My garden is looking huge, bright and sunny again with loads of light flooding into the house. He is so hard working and such a lovely warm person. I cannot recommend him enough! Thank you Saied.

Posted by tigerlily55 23 August, 2013 21:04

I'd like to update on Saied's work on my garden. He's worked tirelessly all week on my front and back gardens and what a transformation! He's also given me lots of useful advice and ideas and he is a truly kind and lively man. The gardens look really lovely. Thank you so much Saied!

Posted by skibunny 27 August, 2013 19:05

Saied completely transformed my garden from an overgrown jungle to a beautiful space I love to be in. He worked hard and non-stop. He was reliable and very trustworthy. Highly recommended.

Posted by Charlieraines 30 August, 2013 20:01

Saied has returned to our garden today and tackled the HUGE amount of ivy, wow what a result. He is a very hardworking,talented gardner. Highly reccommend. Look forward to having him back in a few weeks to start turfing!

Posted by npeters 02 September, 2013 16:54

Saied started tackling the wilderness that was my front yard today, and it has made such a massive difference already. As many other posters have mentioned, Saied is lovely and diligent and works very hard. Great choice for all of your garden needs.

Posted by HanC 07 September, 2013 18:39

Yesterday Saied started to clear my very overgrown garden. It was raining but he still turned up cheerful and on time. After just one day he has cleared so much already. Can't wait to see what it looks like when he has finished.

Posted by HanC 11 September, 2013 06:06

Saied completed the garden yesterday and I am very pleased with the end result. He planted some grass seeds and he has also explained to me what to do over the next few weeks to give it the best chance to grow. He was always extremely polite and reliable. I would definitely use him again.

Posted by GioSE22 17 September, 2013 11:18

Saied returned to clean the front patio and get the garden ready for winter. So far the best job i have seen despite a rainy day. I also apprecited the availability to work on Saturday to get it done without delay.
Very pleased!
Giovanna

Posted by KShippey 20 September, 2013 15:57

Saeid from Dulwich Eco Gardening is currently tackling our 100 foot garden to make it into a lovely lawn area and orchard. It has previously been used as a dumping ground. It is not an easy task. Especially as they unearthed a 250kg ball of concrete which had to be broken down and disposed.

Each day I go home the a big transformation has happened. I came home yesterday to find they had built an ingenious raised bed for a shed and seating. So happy and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Saeid and his team are very hard working, friendly and knowledgeable. I can't recommend them strongly enough.

Call Saeid on 07538760671

Posted by HelBel65 10 October, 2013 15:18

After reading this thread I asked Saied to come and look at my garden in the hope of some inspiration! After some very dodgy experiences with people recommended on the EDF (fencing, general gardening) I'm delighted to have found someone who not only really knows his stuff, but now he has started I can see is totally committed to doing the best possible job. Saied is currently preparing the ground for several fruit trees, which he has sourced himself and even travelled to Suffolk to check they are of the right quality. They are due to be delivered tomorrow and I can't wait to see them begin to flourish. Wish I could post before and after photos here!

Posted by HelBel65 11 October, 2013 09:30

Forgot to mention - yesterday he brought me a bag of apples and pears from his own garden!

Posted by roselid 16 October, 2013 22:27

I wanted to echo the sentiments of other people who have posted about Saied. He has been working hard on our garden for 3 days now- just as the weather turned really grim. We are really pleased with the transformation as he has performed a major clear out and pruning of our whole garden. Would definitely recommend- as long as he doesn't get so busy I can't get him back;)

Posted by KdCounihan 28 October, 2013 09:42

Saied thanks again for all your help and dedication. We look forward to you coming back next year and transforming our garden, with your wonderful ideas. I would highly recommend Saied, he is reliable, hardworking and very trustworthy.

Thanks,
Kieran

Posted by telegramsam 30 October, 2013 08:59

Just spent two days with Said as he cut back and cleared our garden. I was lucky to have a couple of days off so helped with the labouring and learnt some tips along the way. It was amazing how a smallish garden can generate so much to bag up and dispose of. Said was great company and has transformed our garden. Now what to plant next ....!

Posted by C&H 04 November, 2013 22:41

I agree.
I contacted them after seeing the reviews on this site.
Saied is really excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, thorough, thoughtful, imaginative and helpful.
Three of them came to tidy up my garden. They removed over a ton of garden foliage in one week, tidied up after themselves and made various suggestions about how things could be improved. I cannot imagine a better more hard working job.
I am now going to landscape my garden and I'll certainly call upon them for a quote, as well as for the ongoing maintenance work.
Thanks very much Saied,
Chris

Posted by KVT 12 November, 2013 18:20

Saied has been working in my garden this week, and has already cleared an enormous amount of weeds, dead plants, roots and general rubbish, and is getting the soil ready for planting flowers. He has worked really hard, and has given me some good advice about what to plant and when, and how to maintain the garden myself. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product. Thank you Saied.

Posted by lynnieteach 15 November, 2013 19:53

I would definitely recommend Saied, he did a great job,on my garden today and even brought some organic apples- delicious!
I'll definitely be contacting him to discuss planting in the spring.

Goto Page: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum