Cooperative House, Peckham Rye

harvey

Yes I mentioned this probably getting on for a year ago, rumours were bound that M&S Simply Food had bought the lease on two of the large retail units, but I have heard of nothing since and all info I got from M&S themselves was "no plans for any new stores in SE15/SE22", so who knows? Maybe another butcher or smelly fishmonger judging by the standard of Rye Lane? LOL

Louisa.

I have a friend who has a flat there and they've been told that there may possibly be a wine bar downstairs. As it's flats I doubt they will be having too many food outlets or pubs so it doesn't upset the residents. What's not so good is the solicitors that's opened up across the road, the bright white light coming from their sign is really bright so I can imagine the people on the first couple of floors opposite aren't too chuffed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I don't know if there is another thread relating to this that i have missed, but for those still interested, tesco have moved in to set up in this unit today. I was told by a chap working there that it should be open in 8weeks time.