Moxons come to ED

Guest james

How does a Kiwi find a sheep in long grass?

Very nice, thank you very much...

EDKiwi is from New Zealand is he not, he's not an Aussie?

Btw Ed, I'm only only joking mate

these yuppies round here love the idea of going to a local shop selling organic stuff because its apparantly fresh haha i say good luck to these small family businesses, if they can gain custom again by selling the same goods they always have by claiming they are *organic*, and charging a bit extra for them then its brilliant!! these yuppies will buy anything if it means they think theyre getting something better than the less well off who shop in stores like iceland ... idiots

Whats all this about Moxons and FC Soper being great! What about all those wonderful smelly exotic fish selling shops on Rye Lane? Flies everywhere, the smell of rotten fish still on sale because the health inspectors are too scared to come near Peckham, the wonderful array of rats first thing in the morning as the shutters come up. The same goes for the butchers! Who would have guessed the likes of m&s, john lewis (jones & higgins), morleys, bhs and c&a used to grace this high street.. thank goodness lordship lane is in a state of revival!

• 4 weeks later...

James Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Clapham is a bit like France. Nice place, shame

> about the people who live there.

Connard

Monday to Saturday 9am - 5.30pm

Both the range of fish and the prices change daily based on availability. They get fresh fish direct from market daily.

But from what I could see the fish was so beautiful it was downright sexy, and the prices seemed pretty middle of the road. Storekeepers seemed friendly and approachable but a bit exasperated by the number of punters coming in to 'just have a look'. :))

Dear Mr Huguenot,

Thanks for that. I fancy some sexy fish, perhaps scallops, wrapped in bacon on top of a nice rocket salad. Yum, I am so happy today we have such an enormous four wheeled drive vehicle! The snow can't stop me, it's fish for supper tomorrow evening......

dulwichmum Wrote:

> Dear Spadetownboy,

>

> Jades mother probably chewed it off herself

> because she was bored!

i like to think that they failed one of the challenges in the bb house and the only available options were hunger or jades mums arm.

Just to try and cut off the constant off-topic ramble that is starting to disease this forum;

I went to Moxons yesterday for the first time and got some king prawn and organic salmon. Both were TO DIE FOR! Of course it didn't come cheap, but as this is ED we can all afford it right? And those that can't can always move to Forest Hill, Peckham or Sydenham, right >;o)

Quaywe Wrote:

> Just to try and cut off the constant off-topic

> ramble that is starting to disease this forum;

>

> I went to Moxons yesterday for the first time and

> got some king prawn and organic salmon. Both were

> TO DIE FOR! Of course it didn't come cheap, but

> as this is ED we can all afford it right? And

> those that can't can always move to Forest Hill,

> Peckham or Sydenham, right >;o)

How do you know it was organic ? A pompous mug is born every minute.

As regards ED being for people who how too much money and no brains look around you , the poor , old disabled and underprivileged are still polluting your wonderful ED .They were here before you .

I

dulwichmum Wrote:

> Dear Mr Huguenot,

>

> Thanks for that. I fancy some sexy fish, perhaps

> scallops, wrapped in bacon on top of a nice rocket

> salad. Yum, I am so happy today we have such an

> enormous four wheeled drive vehicle! The snow

> can't stop me, it's fish for supper tomorrow

> evening......

4 wheel drives are for the country and Chelsea . In ED that is covered with hal an inch of snow they are a useless bit of luxury for people who like to show off.