Gifts for the Admin. Team

Ladymuck

Just to show that we don't (always) take this forum for granted, I thought it might be nice to offer the Admin. Team the odd practical gift to aid them in their daily travails.

I'll start with: a muzzle

http://amstaff-breed.com/store/images/large/spiked-dog-muzzle-leather-amstaff2_LRG.jpg

for those occasions when the forum's pet dog(s) get above themselves

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• 'valiant'. How patronising.
    • @malumbu @Earl Aelfheah @outoffocus - @Admin@quickmove perhaps ouoffocus is not a real person - @march46 can you help identifying the culprits? How do I contact @cleanairdulwich? What is / are the email address / es? Can  I please have the names of people involved in @cleanairdulwich?  Is it a private organisation? If so,  who is behind it? Is it an organisation connected to @Southwark Council - if so, can we please have more information?                              
    • This is the chart that the DFT published last week that triggered the Cycling Weekly article. Clearly, nationally, something isn't working and I wonder if the approach taken needs a complete rethink and overhaul as if this is the result of a £2bn investment then clearly it is not delivering any ROI - but isn't a 2% or so increase what has been seen in the City of London (per Carlton Reid's "More bikes than cars in the city now" article) so maybe this is consistent in cities too and 2% increase is all that anywhere has seen? 
    • I meant that particular Sainsbury's, but perhaps I am being too hard on it. But then I remember Sainsbury's in the days before there were supermarkets .....
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In