Recommendation for brilliant Handyman - Aston

steffie

Pleased to recommend handyman Aston (07490 947355) who did some jobs for me yesterday. A first visit, I texted him to describe what was needed and we agreed a time. He was punctual, polite and went out of his way to do a good job and ensure I was happy. Efficient, cleaned up afterwards, reasonably priced. As others have said he is very friendly and helpful. I will certainly be calling on his services again and recommending him to others.

So pleased to get Aston's details (07480 947 355) from the recommendations on here. I contacted Aston to put some units together but I had a limited time to get them done. Although extremely busy, Aston managed to fit us in with the help of Steve. Both were a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, arrived when they said they would, very polite and professional and did a fantastic, tidy job at a reasonable price. I am making a list of other jobs that they may be able to help with! Would highly recommend.

Aston sorted out a problem with our bedroom light, hung some pictures, sorted some wobbly doors on the hallway cupboard and fixed a broken shower handle all in about half a day. Very simple, very easy and all done to a high standard. Would highly recommend his services.

Another shout out for Aston and the amazing work he does on fixing up houses. Aston did quite a few jobs on my rental flat and provided a receipt which is important for tax purposes. My tenants were overjoyed with the work he did on the flat. Aston communicated with me about what was required, provided a reasonable quote and came in under the quote. Happy all round.

We Highly recommend Aston too! He came to fix a cupboard for me, also installed a hardwired electric oven as well. Really reliable and good rates. Turned up when he said he would and fixed everything with no hassle. I will definitely be calling on him whenever I need anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Aston was as great as all the positive reviews promised. Excellent communication, he arranged a time to come over very quickly. He hung a picture, (repaired the mess left by another handyman!) and put up a curtain rail very fast while chatting to my toddler. Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...

Coming out of my usual lurker status to add to all the recommendations - I left a voicemail just before Christmas as I needed some work done in the flat. Aston messaged promptly as soon as the holiday period was over, and came over to install a coat hanger, and replace the bath's sealant that was in a really bad shape. I found Aston to be very professional, prompt & clear in his communication and his work is very neat. Highly appreciated him leaving our flat in a very clean state after he finished his work! Will absolutely call him when I next have work to be done in the flat.

He can be contacted at +447490947355 for people who were asking for contact details.

Another recommendation for Aston. He replaced the hinge on my integrated fridge door when it wouldn't close. It wasn't a straightforward job and the part was hard to source but he made it happen. The cost was very reasonable. He's a real professional and a lovely guy too.

Important to remember that he mostly works on his own and is juggling many different clients and expectations. If you WhatsApp him your requirements he will get back to you as quickly as he can.

Another recommendation for Aston from me - I'm new to the area and contacted Aston after seeing such glowing references here. He has done a brilliant job, excellent communication and good value, plus a pleasure to chat to. Will be using him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...