Heroes - What power would you have

Rolo Tomasi

Just watched episode 3 of Heroes on vanilla telly.

Loving it. A lot of eye candy in there for all persuasions too.

I would have the power to make mess clear itself up. So dull I know but that's my life right now.

Then I wouldnt have poo on my jeans, yoghurt on my top, felt tip on the carpet, Weetabix encrusted on the table, slight wee patches all over childrens skirts. I would simply say my magic word (just like Superted used to) and all this would evaporate into the ether. Then I could go out and meet the other superheroes with more exciting powers. they could tell me all the cool stuff they've done. But I would be the one with no washing up to do!

• 4 months later...

So if Peter Patrelli absorbs other people?s powers and he had already absorbed his brother?s flying power, why didn?t he just fly himself up into the stratosphere to explode, thereby avoiding blowing up New York without killing his brother in the process?

Oh and also, if it was already established that exploding like an atom bomb wouldn?t kill Peter because he had absorbed Clare?s regeneration power why was everyone so worried about Clare staying behind for the explosion? Surely she would also survive.

Why didn?t Hiro just stop time and cut Syler?s head off?

I?m very confused about the whole business.

SimonM Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I sort of assumed the regeneration power was no

> good in a nuclear explosion?

No because in the last episode the Patrellis? mother says to Clare that Peter will survive because of the power he got from Clare.

Then she freaked out and jumped out the window.

I'd like to know who I am! Sounds easy doesn't it. Just sometimes I do know but most of the time I'm just full of my thoughts about anything and everything! Don't bother thinking about this as that's the last thing that helps if you want to know too!