Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

I'd like to add my recommendation for AFE Plumbing Services to the ones above. Aria was very quick to respond and the job was done promptly and to a high standard. At one point it looked like I needed a new kitchen tap but Aria's guy managed to fix the existing one for me so saved us a bit of money. Excellent service.

• 2 weeks later...
Another thank you for the recommendation for Aria / AFE Plumbers. I called them last week when we had a leak and Aria and Dan came really fast and really went the extra mile when it came to sorting out what turned out to be a very tricky problem which involved taking up floorboards, digging into walls etc. Not only that but they provided helpful recommendations for people who could make good the damage. Couldn?t be happier with the whole experience.

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan. I've had a couple of plumbing issues over the last few weeks and Aria and Dan were quick both times to respond and work out what the problems were and sort out them. Both were polite, professional and got the jobs done without any hassle.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them both and will use them again if I needed.

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan. I've had a few plumbing problems over the past few weeks. A leaking toilet and a blocked toilet. Aria and Dan responded very quickly, came to visit to make a diagnosis within a few hours and fixed both problems on the same day including installing a new toilet. My past experience with plumbers hasn't been the best so it's great to have the number of someone honest and reliable.

Excellent service from Aria and A.F.E. Plumbing this Friday. I had a useless plumber from WeFixNow tell me on Thursday that my stop cock was 'seized solid' and 'needed to be replaced'. This was *not* true. Aria sent a man round who opened the valve in seconds and repaired my leaking washing machine connection in under ten minutes. I will definitely be using AFE in the future. But I advise you all to avoid WeFixNow.

Can add my recommendations to all the others on this thread. Aria and Dan were extremely quick to respond to our call regarding a leak under the sink. With us within an hour. A good quality of work, extremely reasonable rates, very professional and gave very useful advice on some other issues they identified without ever pressurising us to have extra work done. Polite and personable - and they have other useful contacts. We would definitely use them again and highly recommend them!

I highly recommend Aria and Dan. We had a leaking tap and rang them on a recommendation. They popped around within the hour, had a look at the problem, went and sourced the necessary parts then returned and fixed the problem that same evening. They were really pleasant and completed the job with no fuss at all. And for a great price! I heartily recommend!

Another recommendation for Dan and Aria, they were very quick to respond, and went out of their way to sort out a leaking toilet cistern, which turned out to have broken valves and was also cracked. They are also efficient.

Would highly recommend Aria. Needed a leaking pipe fixed quickly, he responded immediately and worked around my availability. Very reasonably priced and most importantly trustworthy. Excellent EDF find from positive recommendations and will definitely being using Aria's services again.

I needed a plumber in an emergency due to broken tap in my bathroom. I called Aria and he and his brother came out in the evening to isolate the problem and the next day came back to replace the tap, which he even got for me. This was the second time I had used his services. He is brilliant and have no hesitation in recommending him. Reasonable priced as well.