Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Aria sent one of his team over to unblock a kitchen sink last weekend. From what I gathered from speaking to the tenants it was not a straight forward job but Aria honoured the price which we agreed at the outset. Overall I found AFE to be responsive, professional and pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend and will use again

By way of another recommendation for Aria, we used AFE for the first time yesterday and they were great. We had quite a badly blocked kitchen sink, and Aria had it fixed within four hours of us calling him, even though we said that it wasn't particularly urgent. It took a bit longer to sort than expected, and used more de-blocking product, but AFE still stuck to the original quote.

Would very much recommend, and will definitely be calling Aria next time we need a reliable, professional and efficient plumber!

I called Aria at lunchtime to report a hissing sound from my bath. An hour later Dan and Louis came to inspect whilst on their way to another job. They informed me what pipes were leaking and what needed to be replaced, which they came back to do later that afternoon. Once they had fixed the leaking pipes they then discovered my bath taps were also leaking, by this time it was past 5pm, however they managed to source some new taps and replace them that evening. Amazing to make the call at lunchtime, and by the evening have all of the problems sorted - they really went the extra mile. Dan and Louis were super polite and professional and Aria was great at communicating. Would recommend! Thank you all for the great service!

Had an emergency leak from the bath. I Looked on the forum for a reputable plumber and after seeing such glowing reviews it was a no brainer of who I should hire! Aria and the team came and sorted the problem very quickly. They were polite, reliable and reasonable. Highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for these guys. Aria came round the evening I called and installed a new toilet the next day. Was very helpful and quick, and very responsive with a couple of niggles I had afterwards. I will definitely use them again.

Rang A.F.E Plumbing first thing today (Saturday morning) to fix a leak in the bathroom. Aria answered straight away and sent a plumber to the flat two hours later. They were efficient, helpful and he was really clear on the phone, explaining what they were going to do at each stage. He then charged a very reasonable price considering it was an emergency. Highly recommend and will be using them again myself!

Another recommendation for Aria and Ken his tiler. They did an amazing job on our bathroom, retiling the entire floor and wall as well as doing lots of upgrades/improvements to our bathroom such as replacing taps, shower mixers, wastes etc.

He and his team were quick to respond and were always friendly and polite. Thanks Aria!

Another recommendation here. We had a long standing problem with a leaking tap. We only needed a short term solution and Aria was very helpful in suggesting various options.

Later Dan came round to sort the tap out and it was all done super fast!

It's my second time using AFE and it's great to have a reliable and trustworthy plumber to contact.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
AFE helped us out when our old lead cold water tank up in the loft corroded and water suddenly started leaking through the kitchen ceiling. Dan and Aria were really helpful and sorted the issues out which involved going up to the loft several times to connect the cold water to mains, fixing a leaky toilet cistern and fitting a stopcock. They were very quick and super helpful!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Aria and the team. They came to sort out a problem with my toilet, returning in the evening to make sure the job got completed that day. They were friendly, professional and explained the options. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...