Football Focus

Jah Lush

I think most people have said what I wanted to say on here so I won't bother to add my tuppance worth. Well done Man Utd though. A very entertaining game and so glad it wasn't a bore like the FA Cup final of last year.

If Terry did spit, and I don't know for sure, then he certainly doesn't deserve the England armband. I've never been a fan of his or Ferdindand, but spitting is the lowest of the low. On the final itself, that's the second time Man Ure have got lucky in CMPL final, the first was against Bayern and again last night. But I'm glad Cashley Hole was on the losing side, again. The judas money grabbing scroat deserves it.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If only Cashley Hole had missed that penalty

> though. Would have made my night. And you're right

> spitting IS the lowest of the low.

Did you see the tackle by one of Cashleys team mates on him during training. Classic! Do you think someone from The Arsenal slipped somebody a few quid to break his ankle? :)

As is Tevez to be fair.

I remember John Terry talking about the time he was arested for the fight at the night club. He said something like My dad always told me to stand my ground and if someone hits you, you hit them back. If it happened again today I'd do the same thing...

Great role model.

Yep, it's a scar from when he was severely scalded, sround 12ish? I think.

He said it made him as a man and meant he could let go of any sort of vanity (not that he's a looker to start with).

But seems to be borne out by his character, genuine, polite, unselfish, nay generous as a chap and a footballer.

What he's doing at man utd is anyone's guess?!?!

He was a tiddler not 12. From Wikipedia:

T?vez has a distinctive burn mark from his right ear, down his neck to his chest. This occurred when he was ten months old while he was exploring his mother?s kitchen floor and he inadvertently pulled a kettle of boiling water over himself. This caused third-degree burns to the right side of his face, neck and chest and left him in intensive care for almost two months. Today, the scars are a highly visible feature of T?vez, who did not get them fixed because he was playing in a junior football team. He refused an offer from his then club, Boca Juniors, to have them cosmetically improved, saying that the scars were a part of who he was in the past and who he is today.

My (genuine) commiserations to the Leeds supporters on here. I confess I wanted Doncaster to win (I lived near there for 12 years when young) - and on the day they were certainly the better footballing side. Of course the ex-Leeds keeper in the Doncaster side was always going to play a blinder wasn't he? His handling was superb - an old fashioned goalie who catches the ball and has no truck with this modern punching nonsense..

But the 15 point penalty was always going to take its toll. I hope Leeds walk League 1 next season....their fans deserve it after all the recent shocking financial mismanagement. Is Beckford likely to go or stay?

........and thank you to the stray Arsenal and Chelsea fans who were very kind to us woebegon Leeds supporters at the end of the game yesterday in the CPT......

........and thank you for the message of support from my Hereford Utd friend, apparently we'll be playing them next season....

ps Doncaster played much better and deserved to win