Football Focus

Jah Lush

Everton 2 v 1 Liverpool (sorry Anna and Keef)

Aston Villa 1 v 1 Sunderland

Fulham 2 v 1 West Ham (sorry Mockney)

Man Utd 3 v 0 Bolton

Middlesbrough 2 v 1 West Brom

Newcastle 0 v 2 Blackburn

Stoke City 1 v 3 Chelsea

Arsenal 4 v 0 Hull City

Portsmouth 1 v 1 Tottenham

Wigan 2 v 2 Man City

ratty Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dear Mr Jah Lush. I would not worry too much. We

> have shipped 10 goals in the last 2 games. I am

> sure you will destroy us also.

I rather doubt it ratty but we'll see. Let's hope it's a cracking game whatever the outcome.

Everton 1 v 2 Liverpool

Aston Villa 2 v 1 Sunderland

Fulham 2 v 1 West Ham

Man Utd 4 v 0 Bolton

Middlesbrough 2 v 0 West Brom

Newcastle 1 v 2 Blackburn

Stoke City 0 v 2 Chelsea

Arsenal 3 v 0 Hull City

Portsmouth 2 v 2 Tottenham

Wigan 1 v 2 Man City

>>Players to sue west ham. <<

Yeah. This was also reported on in The Grauniad - and even as a United supporter I think this is a bit much! I doubt the fans generally will be too impressed either. It was bound to happen though I suppose...I wonder if Colin will have a go too?

Players seem to reside in a whole nother universe anyway these days and have little regard for what they no doubt refer to as 'the public' think of them.

I've decided that 92 quid for 2 restricted view tickets tomorrow is too rich anyhow and will probably stick with the Hamlets until the Hammers reach League 1; I'm severely in danger of falling out of love with the game, at least at its top echelons, it does little for me anymore frankly.

mockney piers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm severely in danger of falling

> out of love with the game, at least at its top

> echelons, it does little for me anymore frankly.

This sentiment is being echoed by so many people I know!

I went home and many away with the Hammers from the late 1970s to 2006. Season ticket from 1989-2006...I went twice last year, I can't justify the money or (time with young kids) but I'm not sure I'll go back...towards the end I only went to see my old mates to be honest, the players don't care, the atmosphere is shite...and although it's safer I miss the edge of back in the day

To add a few p1ssed thoughts into the whole sorry shambles that is the crap thrown at West Ham about Tevez..

Didn't Sheffield United beat West Ham with one Carlos Tevez playing for the hammers....can we replay that again?

Didn't West Ham lose 8 games in a row with Carlos Tevez playing?

Mascherano and Tevez were both fosted on Pardew and completley disrupted a team that had just survived easily and featured in a great FA Cup final... this contributed to our appaling start that year

How come Wigan, Sheffield United and Fulham didn't complain at all when West Ham got a ?5.5 Million pound fine but were 12 points below safety in January? Funnily enough the noise started when West Ham started winning.

Didn't Sheffield United have a 3rd party agreement with Watford that they wouldn't play that on-loan player (i'll look up his name when I can be arsed) which is a deliberate illegal 3rd party arrangement rather than an administartive error.

Didn't Sheffield United field a weakened team against Man United in the relegation run in (go and look at their team for that game)?

Ultimately, what makes me really puke about this is that West Ham made an administrative error with registering Tevez through incompetence, which THEY pointed out to the Premiership and this was all that McCabe and the rest of the moaning northern twats (Whelan, whose Rugby League team got fined for EXACTLY the same thing plus more - so how he can talk about West Ham cheating with a straight face is unbelievable) jumped on this as they suddenly realised their teams (actually their money) were under threat.

The ignorant, most other fans and media continue to act as if West Ham cheated to stay up which is utter bulsh1t and the result of the slanderous continuing moaning of a bunch of northern gits who weren't good enough to beat Wigan at home.

Warnock and Whelan and mCCabe on their moral high horses...what a f*cking sham.....

Finally, Mr Blade....Didn't McCabe agree to accept the finding of the original Premiership enquiry only to go back on this? This is all about money, hypocracy and legal wrangling.

In an almost detached way it will be interesting to see how BG reacts to this. It seems, for example, that the duty of care which members of the PL owe to each other is fairly wide ranging, and if we chose to do so, we could start an action against, for example, Liverpool, for fielding an obviously weakened side against Fulham, thereby gifting them extra points. Given that the burden of proof seems to be the civil one ' on the balance of probabilities' and that a PL ruling isn't final on PL matters, presumably it would go down the same route.

Or, as an alternative, simply refuse to pay on the basis that we had already been fined, and ask the Pl to support us in this view. This would in effect force the PL to define its relationship with the FA.

Actuallt, this from A Hammers website is better....

"Or simply pay. This would at least end the ridiculous spectacle of SU presenting this farce as some kind of moral crusade. That utter cunt Warnock somehow pretending that he was a master tactitian who was thwarted by evil forces and is carrying the wrongful stain of dishonour on his saintly CV. When in fact he was an inept, complacent twat who pissed away a 10 point cushion. And the latest wrinkle, those same players, again undermined single handedly by the demon Tevez in their heroic attempts to keep battling little Sheffield where they belong. Now wrongfully condemned to playing for bread and lard in the CCC.

In fact, fuck it, just pay the cunts. They appear to be going backwards at a rate of knots, despite having an owner who on paper is richer than ours."