Heads up - Interesting threads in the main section

Keef

Administrator Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Odds-on that it will get Lounged soon

Personally, I'd rather you keep it there and use a heavy hand to remove any posts that don't meet the criteria. Things like that (from whatever political party/candidate) are just what the forum should encourage, IMHO.

Blah Blah Wrote:

> Loz, stop it.

You first. You were asked (nicely) by the admin to stick to local questions and you ignored them. If I was admin I'd have zapped your posts in a millisecond. And banned you from the thread.

And I hope he/she does. It is the least you deserve.

Yes but you are not admin are you, so why are you behaving as though you are?

In what way were my questions not relevant? They relate to a very serious issue for those people in ED and West Norwood currently affected by those policies and trust me those people DO exist. It's not a world you have to deal with perhaps, but don't tell me I can't raise those questions, when the current sitting MP is dealing with such cases every week.

ED is not a nice little cosy enclave, spared of such misfortune. And it's exactly the attitude of people like you trying to sweep these people under the carpet that stifles any kind of honest discussion. Is this Conservative candidate going to speak for them, as the current MP does? I think they'd like to know, don't you?

Alan Medic Wrote:

> Who were you before you were Blah Blahon the

> forum? You sound familiar.

My thoughts exactly AM as I said on another thread.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?5,1425644

People becoming different people becoming different people is getting SO TEDIOUS.

If it's because you've been banned, keep up the good work & I'm sure history will repeat itself.

Because they say you remind them of someone? Well I thought the same thing yesterday.

Not saying you are the person you reminded me of, but a couple of your posts rang familiar to me. Not entirely sure how that would make me seem like a 5 year old.

Actually fuck it. How do I delete my account? I can't seem to do it.

My friends did warn me about this forum - it has a shit reputation for smug cliquey bullying by the way. Don't kid yourselves that decent people don't see it for what it is. Two days have been long enough to find out what a bunch of smug tossers some of you are. I've far better things to do with my time than waste it trying to reason with paranoid anonymous bullies.

Have a nice little life Aquarius Moon.

Otta Wrote:

> I actually thought Aquarius Moon's post above was

> a pretty out of order,

I disagree. I welcome new posters & have nothing against anyone changing usernames for genuine reasons.

However I have no time for people who pretend to be new when by their manner of posting it is obvious that they've been here before.

Blah Blah Wrote:

> Actually @#$%& it. How do I delete my account? I

> can't seem to do it.

>

> My friends did warn me about this forum - it has a

> shit reputation for smug cliquey bullying by the

> way. Don't kid yourselves that decent people don't

> see it for what it is. Two days have been long

> enough to find out what a bunch of smug tossers

> some of you are.

This doesn't ring true. You were forwarned about the forum but you couldn't see what it is until you joined and in two days the place is full of smug tossers. Sounds like you joined up just to say that really.