Winter babies club (due in December, January, February)

Hi all,

Lovely to hear of all the new arrivals.I met up with the group three or four times at the beginning and then got distracted by a rather drawn out flat /house conversion. Anyway I have just had my 2nd little one Jack, on Jan 12 and would love to meet up with all you new mums and mums to be again. When is the next meet up? Tracy

Hey Tracy - congrats on Jack, sounds like you've been busy. The group normally meet up on a Tues at 3pm at Green and Blue but we've all been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. Am hoping to make it tomorrow to meet all the new babies, is anyone else planning to go?

Hello girls

I have a 6 week old babe and would love to join the meeting - however just seen it is today and cannot make it - please let me know if you are going to meet next tuesday as I would love to say hello.

Thanks

alex (contrary to username!)

Hiya -

Congrats on all of the recent additions to the group and good luck to all of those who are still waiting for their babies to arrive! Sorry to have missed the meet up on Tuesday. I hope to be able to make it next week.

As I am toddler free tomorrow (Thursday), I thought I would see if anyone was interested in a meet up in the late morning or afternoon as it will probably be a bit more relaxed without having to chase my daughter around!

Christina x

Lovely to see you yesterday Emma, Lucinda and Alex!

It was very nice to see how big Bea and Lily are these days and to meet little Joshua.

Well, nothing has happened to me yet and my due date is tomorrow. I'm very relaxed now watching Brothers & Sisters and I'll bake a nice cake before picking my lovely husband from the station (one of the last times I will be able to do that).

I will defenitely keep you posted on whatever happens these days.

Have a lolvey weekend!

Pau xxx

Hi Emma,

Of course. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. My son was born at the end of Jan and I haven't managed to make the last few meets but now definitely feel ready to start getting out and about!

I m always up for a coffee or walk round the park.

Kirsten x

Hi Emma and Kirsten,

We met yesterday with Lucinda (baby Bea), Emma (with Lily) and Alex (with Joshua), and me with bump (i'm due tomorrow).

We will defenitely welcome you if you come around next Tuesday. I'm sure i'll still be around as I think my baby will come late!

xxxx

Paula