Winter babies club (due in December, January, February)

Hi everyone, I hope to make it tomorrow. Have been struggling with pregnancy insomnia for a few weeks now but hopefully I shall be able to make it ok. Can do am or pm.

Congratulations to Emma, great news.

Debbie

p.s. It is my due date today so if I don't make it tomorrow, it may be because things have kicked off (fingers crossed)

Ladies, not been 100% this week so I'm not sure if I'll make it in the morning (especially with my rowdy toddler with me) but I will see how I am in the morning. Please go wherever you guys want to meet up and I will check the forum tomorrow to see where you are.

With the weather forecast for tomorrow looking so rubbish, maybe we should cancel tomorrow and arrange another meet up for after Xmas. Wood vale is already really icy so if we do get snow tonight, I will be stuck indoors again! Hope everyone is well.

Debbie

Hello everyone....hope you and the bumps (and babies that have already arrived) are doing okay in the snow!

Just to say I'll finally be on maternity leave from Jan 7 so if anyone fancies a week day meet let me know.

Can't believe bubs will be here soon! Eek.

Penny.

x

Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely Christmas. We had an extra special one as I am delighted to tell you that baby Isobel arrived on Thursday 23rd at 7.48pm. She weighed 8lb 2oz and was born at home. The Oakwood midwives were fantastic. Sam is loving his new baby sister. Hope to catch up with people soon. Debbie

I didn't mean to post the same question twice! The first one said it didn't post.

Anyway....brilliant...look forward to seeing everyone too.

where and when suits? I'm thinking we'll be sticking to Green and Blue from now on now we're starting to have babies in tow! woo hoo!

x