Winter babies club (due in December, January, February)

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me jumping on the band wagon - I've recently moved to the area and expecting my first on xmas eve, would love to meet up with other mums and mums to be. 11th would be great for me too, as long as no early arrival! I'm on maternity leave now too so if anyone fancies a mid week meet up let me know. Stay safe in the snow - I've been housebound for the last 2 days for fear of falling over!

Emma

Thanks all for the congratulations. It's been a massive learning curve for us and really hard work but she is delightful. We also feel very lucky living in Dulwich and having so many brilliant baby services close by. Our baby is less than a week old and I have already been to see Clare Kedves re BF (which was very helpful) and had the home bra/nursing clothes-fitting from Pretty Pregnant. Hope to see you all on the 11th.

Arty

Hi All, Had my little boy on the 31st October and have pretty much been house bound! I moved here with my partner about a year ago, but due to work commitments I never got the chance meet people with the same life style as myself, at home with my little baby. So I would love to join some sort of baby club to give Luis and me a little bit of a social life, I think it would be good for the both of us. Is your club for anyone to join? And if so can I come to the next meeting?

Kelly and Luis

xxx

Hello all...

11th looking good for me, would be good to catch up.

Emma..come along for sure - though my work friend just had her first baby two and a half weeks early so you never know, hope yours hangs on!

Hi Kelly....You are more than welcome to come along to our meets with Luis. I don't really have any friends with babies, (in London anyway) so I can imagine how you feel.

You should also know though that there is an Autumn babies club, where some of the mums will have had their babies nearer to you which might be good for you too. Just do a search for their group.

But if you want to come along on the 11th - look forward to meeting you.

Penny.

x

Think I can do this Saturday. Will have toddler with me though so will probably be a quick visit. Please can people post if they are not coming on the morning of the meet because the last couple I have rushed to get there to find nobody else, or maybe just one or two other mums had bothered to turn up. Perhaps would suit people better in the avo instead, maybe 3ish?