Winter babies club (due in December, January, February)

Hi Penny and Victoria

Missed you both today but hope you are feeling better soon! It was only myself and Debbie from last time and a good mix of first time and second time mums - lots more names to remember!

Hi all

Was great to meet you today! Kirsten, the name of that website is tiffany rose (http://www.tiffanyrose.com/). The dresses are a bit of a splurge (to say the least), and Ive not ordered any to try on, but Im sure you would feel like a million dollars in any of them if you decide to go for an evening dress. Good luck with the move!

Looking forward to next time!

Shauna

Hi

Yes feeling much better thank you, seems to have been a 24 hour thing. I am on holiday for the next three weekends so will not be able to meet up unfortunately, but am back for 18th Sept.

Have fun all if yuomeet up in the meantime!

Victoria

Hi everyone,

Was good to see you all last Saturday. Penny and Victoria - glad to hear you are feeling better. I can also do the 11th or the 18th for another meet up - the 18th may be slightly better.

Debbie

ps Victoria - hope you have a lovely holiday.

HI GP and Neshe...yes come along!

Are we on for the Sat 18th? i know some of you can't make it. I am away for two weeks after that. Should we get something in the diary for the 18th? I was just waiting to see if the mums with toddlers wanted to go somewhere new, or if we should stick to Green and Blue. I'd love to try and meet up before I go away (On my last child free holiday ever!!)

Penny. x