Winter babies club (due in December, January, February)

Ladies I'm afraid I need to get off into town early today so I will miss coffee morning!...but please let me know of the next meet up (maybe next Sat morn or the one after?) as would be nice to meet you all. Fran x

Hi everyone,

it was lovely meeting you all yesterday and the choice of the upstairs at Le Chandelier was perfect. I thought I would post now before I forget (pregnancy brain working wonders). I know we talked about another meet up next Saturday or the following Saturday, I can make Sat 21st if anyone is around - would be more than happy to do same place and time or somewhere else if we need a toddler friendly venue.

Hope you all have a good week

Debbie

Hi...yep it was lovely to meet you all. The venue was great too. I am free Sat 21st and would like to meet again so count me in.

Penny.

(Sorry about confusing use of 'Sally' in username...not very well thought through!)

See you the 21st hopefully.

10.30 fine with me, if this works for others. Also happy to go to Le Chandelier again as I can leave toddler at home, but if there are others that need to bring them, we might need to rethink.

Susan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Le Chandelier (sp?) was good last time, plenty of

> room upstairs...wonder if people would like to do

> slightly earlier 10.30? or if 11 still suits most

> people?

>

> Susan

10.30 works for me too. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I think downstairs at Le Chanderlier is fine if any toddlers are coming, its just in the upstairs bit they are not so keen on little ones (I imagine this is because of the spiral staircase). See you then!

Was great to meet everyone last time... not sure I can make this one but will try. I would suggest Green and Blue rather than Le Chandelier if toddlers are going to be there... lovely as it was last time, it really is not a child friendly place from my experience of taking just one in there...they were particularly unwelcoming, even on a weekday.. nevermind if there are going to be a few of them running round!