Winter babies club (due in December, January, February)

Hi all

I can make this Sat too. Due on Friday though so count me as a tentative! Debbie and Emma congratulations on the arrival of your little ones - hope you are keeping really well. Green and Blue good for me. Does 10:30 suit people?

Looking forward to catching up.

Shauna

x

ps on maternity leave now so around during the week too!

Hi everyone, had a bad night last night and then fell asleep at about 8am - have just woken up and so will miss the meet up today. Very frustrating as Izzy fed and slept fine- it's me who can't then get back to sleep! Hope to catch up soon. Debbie

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well, totally understand about bad nights, my little one was a complete mischief last night:O)

Defintely up for a meet up in the week, am pretty flexible on where, when etc. Thurs pm suits me ok. Never been to Green and Blue - is that the bar on Lordship lane?

Lucinda

Hiya....sorry about your bad night Debbie...imagine I will feel your pain soon.

Anyway....GRRR I can't get there again this morning because I'm having to wait in for a delivery that we've already missed once and Husband is at work. I really want to catch up with everyone. Thurs at 3pm is good for me.

Penny.

x

Hey all,

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'm due to give birth at the end of Feb (my first baby boy).

I live near East Dulwich (I attend the ante-natal pilates classes in the Therapy Rooms in ED) and I would love to meet you.

Are you still meeting up? When and where can I join you?

Thanks a lot,

Paula xxxx

Hi Paula,

As far as I know we're still meeting up this Thurs, I think the plan is to meet at Green and Blue on Lordship Lane at 3pm, does that suit everyone? I haven't met any of you yet too so looking fwd to meeting you all :O)

Lucinda x

Hi all!!!

I'll be going to the Green and Blue at 3pm as arranged but I've never been there before.

Should I ask for someone in particular or do you have a particular place inside where you all meet? Well, I guess I'll notice little ones and bumps but anyway :))

I look forward to it as I need a break from these dark days!!!!

Paula x