Spring babies club (due in March, April, May 2011)

Hi all,

Just to let you know I went into labour shortly after meeting up on Tue and had my 9lb 3oz boy on Wed at 7am at Kings. Couldn't believe the size!

Hope to see you all in not too long,

D

Wow D that's brilliant news! Many congratulations indeed - and how did you fit 9'+ of baby inside that neat bump?!

23charlie - ow, ow, ow. That is really tough. Hope things are a little easier & we get to meet Freddie soon.

I could make a meet up next week; we're busy Tues and Weds but otherwise have no plans & Mr Yak will be back at work so am keen to inflict the gassy Yakling on more unsuspecting forumites. When is good for others?

Wow D, seriously where was he hiding? Congratulations & well done!! One of each, how lovely!

And what a lot of boys we have! Congratulations Clare on your bundle

Next week is good for us, shall we say thurs then?

If the weather is nice we could aim for a lunch picnic in a park?

Hi all,

My water broke on my way home shortly after meeting up on Tue and had my baby girl on Wednesday, 14 minutes past midnight.

So D, I guess ours share the same Bday :)

Thursday I was planning to go to the breastfeeding cafe in Peckham but depending what time you all want to meet I will try to be there.

xxx

Wow Alexa that's amazing! It must have been all the newborns producing the endorphins to get you girls going so soon :-)

Oh yes can we do a lunch time or afternoon...?? The mornings are so much more difficult!

Congratulations Alexa, that is great news. Hope to catch up with you soon, I am still waiting for my little friend to arrive. Peggy (from summer babies, but really a spring baby!)xxx

Hi everybody!

I'm a new mum. Ella's mum. (10 weeks)

I'm Italian and i live in East Dulwich.

It would be lovely to join your club and hang out all together.

Is there a meeting on thursday?

Hope to meet you all :)

Saria

If we come we will have toddler in tow - how about one of the park cafes (peckham or dulwich) so we can get essential coffee/cake etc and sit in or out depending on weather? Or maybe the electric cafe or the Herne so any older siblings can play/rampage...