Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

G'day DJ Killer Queen,

Ping me an email and will add you to the email list that heads out on Fridays....

Anyone not on the list, here is the email that went out a couple of moments ago:-)

As we say in German... Alle fertig? Los gehts....Einewandfrei!

Good Friday morning to all!

Yes, the best morning of the week is just 24Hrs away... There are a couple of new names on this list, so looking forward to a big group in the morning.

I am really pleased with the languages that we are using while counting down our stretches, dips, press-ups etc, over the past couple of weeks, these are the languages we counted in.... get this!

* Spanish

* French

* German

* Russian

* Equador-Spanish

* Hindi

* Welsh

* Irish

* Japanese

* Greek

* ... and English!

Tomorrow will see 5-minutes of boxing just before the DSP (Dips, Spquats & Press-ups) - none contact of course.

Don't forget, two bottles of water (ideally the 1 Ltr stubby type), and if you find it a struggle to jog with, hold them close to your chest.... this makes it easier.

I will also post this on the Forum too :-) !!!

McCabe.

Muckers!

Me thinks you will join us mid-way if....... you are out tonight!

The thing is, you ought to join at the start as we get through so many languages, I would hate to think you have missed out on any. I'm considering to give our stop points a reference to a point of the world...... Bare-with......

Input always welcomed :-)

McC

Have been following the post for a while and have finally accepted that I need to shift my ever expanding waistline! Are you planning to meet on Sunday?. If so do I need to do anything except fill in the medical form and turn up!?

Please also don't let me be the only lardie there as I don't want to slow you all down!

M

G'day Millie,

Sat at 10am, meeting by the cafe on the Rye. It's FREE, just bring some change for a tea/ coffee at the end. To register, fill in a health form on www.ahm-go.com and email it back to [email protected]

It's the friendliest, funniest fitness group with a bit of fitness thrown in too.

Come along this morning with 2 bottles of water (1 Ltr stubby bottles) for arm toning.

McC

Guys,

The pleasure is always mine :-) Will advise of the '5-minute' special on the Friday email... In 2-weeks time it will be 'Tae Kwon Do' leg kicks, so might return to deep squats which you will feel the next day.

Great to meet two new ones, Lynz & Phil, I hope you were both in good form on Sunday, maybe feeling muscles you didn't know you had.

My bike group had a good challenging time on Sunday, we headed out to Gatwick via Reigate for 'tea'. We headed back via Dorking to Box Hill......yep, you physically have to look up at 60 degrees to see the top! So, we all cycled up and had a well deserved cup of tea on the top.

High level figures!

C. 60-miles

1860 Cals

Ave speed 13.4MPH

Max Speed 41MPH

Catch you all next Saturday morning, two bottles etc... rah rah rah :-)

McCabe.

ps. Thursday evening make sure you are watching the 'Big Splash' on channel DAVE. This is about Jo Brand following the journey of water.... When the programme cuts to the 'Hackney Empire' for the Stand-up part, look out for 'McCabe', I had supper on Saturday evening with the production company / editor and he has put a few noddy shots of me in.. :-)

Hi,

My sis and I have just moved to the area, and as we are poor students we're always on the lookout for free activities (free is my favourite price!) Just filled in the form and very much looking forward to it!

Plus as a language teacher trainee and a translation student we're always up for trying our hand at new langauges! Arabic anyone...?

See you soon

Alice