Next Forum Night Out

georgia

Dear Ms Shambles,

No, this certainly does not sound like a boy name on reflection. My apologies again. I am afraid I am having an axious week, not getting lost of sleep. It is affecting my judgement.

I apologise again Mr Crystalclear, but Beauty Plus - the Salon on Forest Hill Road do a facial with your name that claims to enliven a tired complexion - apparently. I am sorry about that, I thought you were the lady who owns the salon - trying to give your establishment a plug. I went in there for a pedicure and I was lucky that I got out with my facial muscles in tact - she was talking about zapping this and injecting that. All manner of medical procedures are at their disposal without so much as a medical qualification!

Dear Miss Cosmopolitan,

I believe Mr Batdog is just a darling, although I would imagine he is in his very early forties. He leads me to believe he is single (and I would be crushed - I must admit, if he became affectionate with another girl). In my minds eye, he is six foot six, with a perfect physique and a small dog.

Mr Crystalclear is single, and is a throbing testosterone filled young whipper snapper (I believe under thirty) who has a sharp sense of humour, and is really quite artistic - although he is unsure as yet as to whether he is free to love another (he is recently single). He has the best taste though.

Mr Mockney Piers is spoken for, but is empathic and sensitive, and is dashing with terrific manners and gentlemanly ways. I love him like a brother (step). Huguenot is a passionate man, who can get rather fiery but I believe spoken for too!

Mr Beatnic too is spoken for and extremely dashing. Bob S - well obviously an attractive intellectual sensitive man, but is he single - and will he be there?

My husband has a lovely friend who is single and under forty - a veritable 'captain of industry', but I have come unstuck trying to matchmake for him in the past. He travels endlessly, and enjoys the finer things in life. If I knew your exact requirements, I could take a look in the shoe box under my bed, I once kept extensive records of eligable single men...

Hey cosmopoliton,

D-Mum is obviously misleading you.

I am nearly 80 years in "human terms" as I was born in the early 90's and I am about 60cm tall, even though I am a very fit and cute dog, so I do NOT match your requirements...Sorry... Also I do not have a dog, I have 2 of them for my own safety, to be precise 2 very ugly looking Rottweilers BUT very well trained and efficient. (tu)

However D-Mum's husband is a very handsome and "loaded" guy. So he could come out on that night for a bit of "diversion" and meet you all, beautiful people of ED, while I stay at home ( his ) and "look" after his wife and family with "devoted" care...

DEAL ? >:D<

Hi

The item about this seems to have got rather a long way down the list, so I quick note will bring it to the top :)

If you wish to tick the "No publicity" option, you may be glad to know that I will be a little late (around 9). So you can have a few drinks before I snap, name and shame on Flickr. Of course if anyone else would like to share the role of self appointed joint official photographer, please go ahead.

And I have just remembered my camera battery is a bit thirsty..