I love puppies, but....

brum

My daughter had a friend for a sleepover on Saturday night. Naively I agreed that her friend's 6 month old King Charles puppy could stay as well. Cute and fluffy though she was, I discovered too late that she wasn't fully house-trained... fucking poo all over my kitchen floor... AND she had a gammy tummy so it was huge, runny and the fucking stench made me heave... THEN as I was cleaning that up, she fucking pissed all along my hallway carpet.

AND just for good measure, in the morning I awoke to find she had started menstruating all over my beds and furniture.

The girls had a great time though.

..and just to add, I suspect I know the reason for her gammy tummy. On her return from an earlier toilet visit to my garden (which she didn't take advantage of, incidentally) I noticed she was carrying something large in her mouth and was happily chewing on it. She refused to let go of it and I struggled to see what it was, so eventually I prized open her jaws - and a half-eaten piece of poo dropped out.

...and you thought dog ownership was a breeze....

I think the owner's offspring should have cleaned up the mess of her pet and if she was incapable she should not have an animal that is beyond her capabilities.

Dogs are a full time gig and gippy tummies and various messes to be cleaned up are all part of the wonderful package of dog ownership.

That particular breed's longevity is around four years, due to inbreeding.

Welcome to my world Brum, I have a 24 month old Cavvie and she is still pooing and peeing in the house, we have literally just instigated something that seems to be working and we have tried everything!! It is far more tolerable when your dog as you have the love for it but when it is someone else's!! x