New local website for baby clothes

Thought I would share with you all a new website a friend told me about green-buttons.com, which is where you can buy and sell good quality baby and kids clothes.

Its been set up by a local mum (and probably something many of us have thought about doing too!). Its great as i've sold her my nice boys stuff, and am now looking at what I can buy for No. 2 (girl) instead. Retail therapy with a conscience!

FRM - I posted here as I'm not buying/selling anything, its more of a suggestion. But if you think the post should really be in classifieds, please move.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Strange. Haven't ordered recently, but just went to have a look (you reminded me to look for preowned stuff for summer) and the latest news has been updated today so hopefully you will get a reply shortly. If you're local, you can collect stuff from honour oak for free, so perhaps you could pay on collection?

I'm glad it wasn't just me, but Sally has discovered what the issue was and been extremely generous in trying to sort out my order, which she seemed to still have a record of...

A lovely site - and a great idea - with just a brief technical blip it seems!